Your Daily Dose of Gaming.

Started by Ninja Spirit, 07/15/2005, 01:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueBMW

[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Mathius

Quote from: rodek on 01/26/2011, 08:49 PMBrutal Legend (360).     If you like metal music and Jack Black humour.... this game is for you... you will not regret it.
A Metal fan's dream game!

bartre

Ai cho aniki - i swear i'm not gay, but i have loads of fun with this game.

Burnout 3 - i'm normally not a fan of racing games, but add violence, i'm in.

Clock Tower SNES - Favorite horror game ever, i don't think i'll ever stop playing.

nectarsis

Finished Metal Gear Solid 4 a bit ago.  LONGEST ending/credits ever. lol
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

Gogan

World Heroes 2, good game but: load times=FAIL
Nothin beats the real thing.

Mathius

Mike Tyson's Punch Out!!

BlueBMW

Went on a DOS binge... played some Civilization 1, some Master of Orion and some super melee in Star Control 2. :P
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Mathius

Quote from: BlueBMW on 01/28/2011, 04:40 PMWent on a DOS binge... played some Civilization 1, some Master of Orion and some super melee in Star Control 2. :P
Star Control 2 is one of all time favorite games...the 3DO version that is. :)

BlueBMW

Quote from: Mathius on 01/28/2011, 10:29 PMStar Control 2 is one of all time favorite games...the 3DO version that is. :)
I always loved the DOS version, and then I played the 3DO version... It was everything good about the PC version only BETTER.  I do still go back and listen to the PC music for nostalgia's sake.  But yeah 3DO Star Control 2 is excellent.

turbogrfxfan

terraforming came in the mail today. Finally ill be able to play it on my big screen opposed to my psp.  Cant wait to hear the music thrue my system.
"Is everyone from jersey a trolling douche?"

_Paul

Finally started playing Cosmic Fantasy 2 for the first time. Shame on me. But it seems like a hell of a grind though.

Mathius

Scaring the crap out of myself with Dead Space 2. Probably the scariest game I ever played! :shock:

bartre

Again, clock tower on snes.
btw, mathius, if you're looking for scary, play clock tower, way better than ds2 imo.

also burnout 3, fun stuff, just wish i had the xbox version so i could change the music.

Mathius

Quote from: bartre on 02/01/2011, 01:32 PMAgain, clock tower on snes.
btw, mathius, if you're looking for scary, play clock tower, way better than ds2 imo.

also burnout 3, fun stuff, just wish i had the xbox version so i could change the music.
I'll look into it. :)

Gogan

A bit o Shadow of the Colossus, gettin pumpt for the ps3 remake.

TR0N

PSP
Phantasy Star Portable 2

Finshed Ys Oath so now i'm working on psp2 since i got it recently.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Vecanti

Mario Galaxy 2 and Bonk 3.  I have played so much 2 player co-op Bonk 3 the last 2 months it's teh crazy.

geise

Final Soldier and some King of Fighters 94 on my neo.

esteban

Quote from: Mathius on 02/01/2011, 01:57 PM
Quote from: bartre on 02/01/2011, 01:32 PMAgain, clock tower on snes.

I'll look into it. :)
If you are still in the mood, play Mansion of Hidden Souls for Sega CD. It, too, has an unnerving "mood" and atmosphere like Clock Tower.

I don't know, most folks might consider Mansion to be super-stale-dated. But I think it really does a great job creating atmosphere (compared to contemporary games of the era).
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Mathius

I love most Sega CD games. Jurassic Park, Ground Zero Texas, Sewer Shark, etc. I a sure Mansion would be a cool play. I'll look into it too.

geise

I give you props for admitting to like Sewer Shark. =D&gt;  I however hate that game.  [-(

Mathius

Quote from: geise on 02/02/2011, 03:21 PMI give you props for admitting to like Sewer Shark. =D&gt;  I however hate that game.  [-(
It helps that I grew up with it. :)

blueraven

Yu Yu Hakuho, on a side note.

Getting ready to do a Blazing Lasers marathon.

Mathius

Quote from: blueraven on 02/03/2011, 12:04 AMYu Yu Hakuho, on a side note.

Getting ready to do a Blazing Lasers marathon.
Be sure to crank them jammin' tunes. :)

Starfighter

Gogan

Still on Shadow ofthe Colossus. Is this game epic as f@ck, or is it jus me?

PunkCryborg

Im half way through Ys book 2 and I have my GT in the bathroom playing Rastan Saga 2 cause it's a shit game and that's the most fit place to play it. Oh and Final Soldier, can't figure out how people get like 2x my high score on 2 minute mode, I thought I was doing awesome

BlueBMW

I thought toilet kids was the most appropriate for the bathroom sessions... or maybe deep blue.  :lol:

As for me..

Played some Image Fight.. got to stage 3 finally...
also played some Gate of Thunder... still suck...
and lastly some tempest 3k on the nuon you all hate :P

Mathius

Quote from: BlueBMW on 02/20/2011, 12:01 AMI thought toilet kids was the most appropriate for the bathroom sessions... or maybe deep blue.  :lol:

As for me..

Played some Image Fight.. got to stage 3 finally...
also played some Gate of Thunder... still suck...
and lastly some tempest 3k on the nuon you all hate :P
Congrats! You made it further than I did when I was "testing" your copy of Image Fight before Christmas. :mrgreen:

blueraven

Quote from: BlueBMW on 02/20/2011, 12:01 AMor maybe deep blue.  :lol:
[-(

And yes, the Nuon is not a Turbo. Therefore it is inferior.

turbogrfxfan

dude I cant stand noun talk!!! please stop!! lol ur killin me!!!

been practicin my gate of thunder,parasol stars, andsome game a cant spell lol

BlueBMW

Quote from: turbogrfxfan on 02/20/2011, 11:45 AMdude I cant stand noun talk!!! please stop!! lol ur killin me!!!
I'm going to get you one for Christmas  :twisted:

blueraven

Quote from: BlueBMW on 02/20/2011, 12:50 PM
Quote from: turbogrfxfan on 02/20/2011, 11:45 AMdude I cant stand noun talk!!! please stop!! lol ur killin me!!!
I'm going to get you one for Christmas  :twisted:
It would make a good doorstop.

esteban

The NUON is something that I had never heard of, ever. I've never seen one. I've never touched one.

I don't think they were available commercially: I think they were sold curbside (possibly from vans).

turbogrfxfan

Quote from: esteban on 02/20/2011, 04:19 PMThe NUON is something that I had never heard of, ever. I've never seen one. I've never touched one.

I don't think they were available commercially: I think they were sold curbside (possibly from vans).
well just hang on the live thread and within 2 days you will be quite intuned............. 

lol if you get me one Ill put it in my bedroom to play movies in...  yes movies lol
  Im playing- got,. test drive lemans

BlueBMW

Quote from: turbogrfxfan on 02/20/2011, 05:17 PM
Quote from: esteban on 02/20/2011, 04:19 PMThe NUON is something that I had never heard of, ever. I've never seen one. I've never touched one.

well just hang on the live thread and within 2 days you will be quite intuned............. 

lol if you get me one Ill put it in my bedroom to play movies in...  yes movies lol
  Im playing- got,. test drive lemans
Its a fad for me, I'll be over it in a few weeks :P  Then it will be relegated to DVD duty for me too.  For some reason, the PCE/TG doesn't get old...

Playing GoT in anticipation of MGC competitions :D  Also played some bomberman in anticipation of the same!

bartre

I'm in the process of moving, so most of my gaming has gone to my psp, so
Dissidia, little big planet, and Hatsune Miku project diva 2nd are getting my attention.
though, the pce emu has been getting me some obey in the form of ninja gaiden and salamander

SuperDeadite

THE iDOLM@STER 2.  This game has been keeping me up till 4am every night
since it was released.  Been a long time since I've played something this addictive.
Stronger Than Your Average Deadite

esteban

Atlantis for 2600.

I still like this goddamned game. I'm playing my own music + original SFX = way more fun than I should be having.

Mathius

I have been jumping back and forth between Chrono Trigger (SNES version), and Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader (GCN). Playing Rogue Leader with a good set of headphones on freakin' rocks! I feel like I am flying an X-Wing! Exactly what a good game should do every now and then. :)

turbogrfxfan

I've been playing aldynes rayxamber 2 and alzadick

blueraven

Cosmic Fantasy 2, Thanks turbogrfxfan!!

DragonmasterDan

I've been playing lots of Dragon Quest IX lately... multiplayer
--DragonmasterDan

Gogan

Well since I jus got an iPhone, been playin angry birds lol.

Its cool they got the turbob represented on there, but without physical buttons, the gameplay sux v

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: DragonmasterDan on 03/07/2011, 03:47 PMI've been playing lots of Dragon Quest IX lately... multiplayer
How does that work?  MMO?

I got to spend nearly 2 hours OBEYing this past weekend :YAY:

Played through two stages of Image Fight II, a freakin' beautiful game, now that I've gotten to REALLY spend some quality time with it.  Excellent soundtrack, and kick ass cut scenes.  Really loving this one!

Popped in some Exile 2(JAP), has been a while since I've gotten to play this one,  Strange thing though, wasn't their parallax scrolling in this game?  Was it only in the first stage of the US (Working Designs) version?  If so, weird!

Then topped it off by playing through Panic Bomber on (NORMAL) :)  All in all, a relaxing time playing some excellent titles!
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

BlueBMW

Played some Zeroigar on the FX.... cant beat the other guy's scores though :(

DragonmasterDan

I completed Dragon Quest IX
--DragonmasterDan

Mathius

I have been on a Star Wars kick today. Played Shadows of teh Empire, Rogue Squadron, Rogue Leader, and Rebel Strike.

...Played some Super Metroid today also. :)

turbogrfxfan

PunkCryborg

Started playing Lords of Thunder, got to the last stage and got nailed by that stupid rocket firing armadillo twice.... lost my continues, should have used a bomb but I'm bomb stingy. I think I'll clear it tomorrow though.
Cleared Final Soldier the other night, that game is hella fun.

Also picked up Jim Power: The Lost Dimension in 3D, Sky Blazer and Cybernator for the SNES locally. Sky Blazer is totally awesome.  Jim Power has the craziest parallax scrolling I've ever seen; It's nauseating and almost unplayable :-&. Supposedly it came with 3D glasses for added effect. Wonder what the kind of expensive PC Engine version is like, this one only cost me $2.