10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Bargain time!

Started by soop, 04/12/2011, 06:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

soop

I've been getting some bargains lately, £3 for Mr Heli (Hucard only) and £5 for Splatterhouse (same).  And on the Megadrive side of things, I picked up Shinobi III for £6, and Revenge of Shinobi for £1.50.
Quote from: esteban on 04/26/2018, 04:44 PMSHUTTLECOCK OR SHUFFLE OFF!

_Paul

£1.50 is not a bad deal for one of the best games on the MD.

soop

Quote from: guest on 04/12/2011, 12:15 PM£1.50 is not a bad deal for one of the best games on the MD.
True, but it's slightly inflated by the fact that I got Golden Axe for the Master System from the same guy and he wouldn't combine the shipping.  I have never owned a MS, I'd assumed it was the Megadrive version...  :D
Quote from: esteban on 04/26/2018, 04:44 PMSHUTTLECOCK OR SHUFFLE OFF!

Jesse813

Congratulations on your awesome purchases Soop

SuperPlay

My best PCE buy was Valis III The Fantasm Soldier, boxed with manual and inlay for 99p :-)