Is Trevpwnsnoobs Ready for a Sapphire boot?

Started by BlueBMW, 07/31/2011, 02:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is Trevpwnsnoobs Ready to pop his Sapphire cherry?

Yeah He's ready!
5 (17.2%)
Wait til he's 15
1 (3.4%)
No, he's a noob
14 (48.3%)
Hell no!  He lives in Jersey!
6 (20.7%)
Whats a blue cherry? And why would you want to pop it?
3 (10.3%)

Total Members Voted: 29

SuperDeadite

Quoth the Sparkles: "my wifes bj could be improved so there is some truth in what he says."

ULTIMATE SELF-PWNAGE!!!211203912!!!!2093203!~!~~~~~!!!!!!!!

IMG
Stronger Than Your Average Deadite

Sparky

hahaha... if i was worried about someone seeing that i would have not have said it on shout Princess....
Now YOU just have to own up that you are gay.

PS: stop stalking me, its getting creepy

SuperDeadite

Yes I'm a very happy person. :)  So happy in fact that I have blown my load on every game
and system that I've shipped out of Japan.  This includes the SuperGrafx
AC Adapter that you got from BMW.  Yes it came straight from me.  
And yes I jizzed all over it.  Are you using it?  If so you're own personal SGX
has been touched by the Deadite. :)  So have your hands if you didn't wear gloves, you'd better
burn your hands with flaming gasoline before you get pregnant.

Opethian

/n80900515_30630957_6546697.jpg
I like where this is going...
IMG

nectarsis

Quote from: Opethian on 08/05/2011, 07:50 PM/n80900515_30630957_6546697.jpg
I'm....uncomfortable    :lol:
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

Opethian

lol you beat NecroPhile to the punch lol
IMG

BlueBMW

Wow, this topic has gone WAY off track! hehe
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

turbogrfxfan

Quote from: Opethian on 08/05/2011, 07:50 PM/n80900515_30630957_6546697.jpg
me as well ope
"Is everyone from jersey a trolling douche?"

PunkCryborg

I've been out so much I dont know wtf is happening here

RR1980

at least this is fighting street tho so np one's getting banned from this hehe

Trevpwnsnoobs

umm... does this mean im ready for sapphire boot? hehe
(20:45:58) Tatsujin: WARNING! WARNING! A HUGE OBEYANCE "PC ENGINE" IS APPROACHING FAST!

blueraven

Quote from: SuperDeadite on 08/04/2011, 07:41 PM
Quote from: guest on 08/04/2011, 12:18 PM
Quote from: SuperDeadite on 08/04/2011, 10:19 AMJersey is just dirty.
like your momma tonguing me nuts :P
You want my mother? Go for it.  I'd assume she's rather crusty these days, but unquestionably still better then any thing you'll find in canada.
HAHA :lol:

turbogrfxfan

"Is everyone from jersey a trolling douche?"

roflmao

blueraven

JoshTurboTrollX

he expresses his opinions too freely when no one wants him to.     :roll:
I say no.
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Trevpwnsnoobs

turbostar, if i cant express my opinion then fuck you.
                     Enough said.
(20:45:58) Tatsujin: WARNING! WARNING! A HUGE OBEYANCE "PC ENGINE" IS APPROACHING FAST!

JoshTurboTrollX

And he said double dungeons is horrific!!

I say double no.
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Trevpwnsnoobs

double dungeons sucks double dicks. thats the conclusion ive come to

Trevpwnsnoobs

and another thing dumbass. i got it weeks ago haha

BlueBMW

Wow... trev... this may be fighting street but TurboStar is a pretty stand up guy.  Please don't make me regret having sent you that boot...
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Trevpwnsnoobs

lol bemby, what is there to regret? im not doing anything to you.

Trevpwnsnoobs

and im a bit sick of being treated like shit

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

BlueBMW

Quote from: Trevpwnsnoobs on 08/12/2011, 03:34 PMlol bemby, what is there to regret? im not doing anything to you.
Ive met TurboStar, he's a pretty stand up guy, I don't like it when people talk shit about people I know are better than that.

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: BlueBMW on 08/12/2011, 04:15 PMIve met TurboStar, he's a pretty stand up guy, I don't like it when people talk shit about people I know are better than that.
:mrgreen: Blue, you are a scholar and a gentlemen.  I don't think trev meant any harm.  He's having a rough day dealing with migraines from all the chiptunes he hates listening to.  Besides, this is fighting street.

With that said:

Quote from: Trevpwnsnoobs on 08/12/2011, 03:07 PMand another thing dumbass. i got it weeks ago haha
Listen you little mother fucker, if I have to come downstairs one more time to tell you to stop back sassing the good members of pcengine-fx.com on their forums, I swear I will ground you for the rest of the next two eternities!! And you don't like Double Dungeons?  What kind of kid are you?  Not Halo enough for you? Son I am disappoint. Now get back to your math homework while I finger bang your mother!

Trevpwnsnoobs

meh, halo is shit. and so is double dungeons, its bland and maybe i was a little harsh to say it was horrific, but i think its an average game that i would wipe my ass with..

blueraven

Quote from: Trevpwnsnoobs on 08/12/2011, 03:40 PMand im a bit sick of being treated like shit
LOL whatever. You're free to leave anytime. This is Fighting Street. Don't like it? Then Fuck off.

We're mostly nice until people get hyphy.

Seeing as you were already sent the boot, the point of this thread is moot.

BlueBMW

Quote from: blueraven on 08/12/2011, 06:15 PMSeeing as you were already sent the boot, the point of this thread is moot.
Was the rhyme intentional? :D

CrackTiger

Quote from: Trevpwnsnoobs on 08/12/2011, 03:07 PMand another thing dumbass. i got it weeks ago haha
You just got pwned by Trev JoshTurboTrollX-16!
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

PunkCryborg

Trevpwnsnoobs

Quote from: elabit on 08/13/2011, 07:16 PMdoes that make turbo star a noob?
idk but i do know that i pwned a noob, so i do deserve the sapphire boot  and i believe someone said before i must pwn a noob before i can have the boot lol

PunkCryborg

actually it's hard to determine who was the pwner and who got pwned

nectarsis

Quote from: elabit on 08/13/2011, 09:12 PMactually it's hard to determine who was the pwner and who got pwned
Much less turbostars LACK of noobness= Trev still not pwning a NOOB ;)

Trevpwnsnoobs

nectarsis

Quote from: Trevpwnsnoobs on 08/13/2011, 09:48 PMmeh, looks like noob to me :wink:
Yet wouldn't that make YOU the noob for lacking the foresight to he isn't? :P

SuperDeadite

Quote from: Trevpwnsnoobs on 08/13/2011, 09:48 PMmeh, looks like noob to me :wink:
You should change your name to "noobspwntrev." It suits you better.

Trevpwnsnoobs

then you should change your name to "Superilikeweinerinmybuttite"

nectarsis

Quote from: Trevpwnsnoobs on 08/13/2011, 11:06 PMthen you should change your name to "Superilikeweinerinmybuttite"
DEF noob response:P

Trevpwnsnoobs

JoshTurboTrollX

:cry: :cry: oh no, this gave me sad face.  Maybe I should change my name to turbonoob, or trev should change his to trevpwnsJoshTurboTrollX-16?   :cry: :cry:

But more fitting would be-  trevthefuckingclueless13yearoldbitchwithanIQlowerthanmydogsvagina

Trevpwnsnoobs

lol, funny. actually my iQ is quite high... so your dogs vagina must be a smart one hehe

Trevpwnsnoobs

and turbostar, is this how you get your kicks? making fun of 13yos? your a sick bastard. i bet when you where in school nobody liked you and you were picked on to the point of suicide.

SuperDeadite

Quote from: Trevpwnsnoobs on 08/14/2011, 11:57 AMand turbostar, is this how you get your kicks? making fun of 13yos? your a sick bastard. i bet when you where in school nobody liked you and you were picked on to the point of suicide.
Using your own age as a defense?  You fail n00blet.  Fight like a man or GTFO.

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: Trevpwnsnoobs on 08/14/2011, 11:57 AMand turbostar, is this how you get your kicks? making fun of 13yos? your a sick bastard. i bet when you where in school nobody liked you and you were picked on to the point of suicide.
Yes, I clearly committed suicide. Your IQ score must be stellar.

Quote from: SuperDeadite on 08/14/2011, 12:06 PMUsing your own age as a defense?  You fail n00blet.  Fight like a man or GTFO.
How can a child fight like a man?

Trevpwnsnoobs

Mathius

Quote from: Trevpwnsnoobs on 08/14/2011, 12:13 PMim just proving a point.
This is Fighting Street. Points are proven in the other forums.

SuperDeadite

Quote from: Trevpwnsnoobs on 08/14/2011, 12:13 PMim just proving a point.
What point?  I'll give ya a hint, IQ is just a number and it stands for jack shit.  So many "high IQ"
peeps just sit on their ass all day fapping to world of warcraft keyboards, while "low IQ" people are out
there helping the population thrive by keeping housewive cunts in check!  Can you imagine how the
world would be if we had tons of rampaging unsatisfied housewives running around?  That is the true
"2012".

All that matters in this world is what you do.  And if you're not gonna help with the psycho cunt
problem get out of the way before someone gets hurt.

Trevpwnsnoobs

nectarsis

Quote from: Trevpwnsnoobs on 08/14/2011, 11:54 AMlol, funny. actually my iQ is quite high... so your dogs vagina must be a smart one hehe
Those who brag about it usually don't have it :P