12/23/2024: Localization News - Team Innocent

PC-FX Localization for Team Innocent is released, a pre-Christmas gift!! In a twist, it feels like the NEC PC-FX got more attention in 2024 than any other time I can remember! Caveat: The localizers consider the "v0.9" patch a BETA as it still faces technical hurdles to eventually subtitle the FMV scenes, but they consider it very much playable.
github.com/TeamInnocent-EnglishPatchPCFX
x.com/DerekPascarella/PCFXNews
Main Menu

atlas

Started by BigusSchmuck, 11/10/2011, 12:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

BigusSchmuck

Curious, is this game any good? My brother picked up a copy for 5 bucks at some retro game shop in Tokyo. Might be worthwhile to try it out on my Duo-R with the arcade card if its worth it..

RR1980

I believe the game is in black and white and like most of the scd/acd titles the arcade card most likely would just shorten the loading time.

rag-time4

Ive only tried it briefly, as it seems japanese heavy. There is at least one follow up on ps1 titled neo atlas.

Emerald Rocker

I haven't played it, but I'm sure it must rule.  You can buy it for $3 in my "sale" thread.
Official member of the PCEFX 4K Post Club