FS/FT: Various Games / Systems / Etc. Updated 08/01/12

Started by incrediblehark, 01/15/2012, 10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

incrediblehark

Thanks for checking out my sale thread. Still working on prices. Any reasonable offers and trades will be considered, so if you're interested in anything feel free to send me a pm! Payment by Paypal (gift or +fees preferred) or Money Order, US /Canada only please.  As far as trades, I'm looking for games for Sega Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Turbografx/PC Engine, Famicom cart/disk, and Repros specifically, but if you have anything for any other system let me know!

IMG

FM Towns Marty - Bare system only. This is a spare system I received that needs work. The system powers on and boots up fine. It was reading discs the last time I tested it out back in July but haven't tried it since. Needs a new disk drive belt. Offers?

/IMG_1329.jpg

Famicom Disk System Games - I know one of these gave me a read error, and one of the zeldas might not really be zelda. Have to double check. Offers?

Mathius

I would be interested in your Marty in the coming months, but I have no idea what one in the condition yours is in would be worth. And even if I could afford the games and repairs. Hmm...

incrediblehark

bump, might end up listing some stuff on ebay just to get rid of it, been sitting in a box for about a year now.

Shrapnoid

How much for the Tap? You say it'll plug into a Duo? Are you sure it's the mini-din type plug and not the fat one?

incrediblehark

yep, its actually a pc engine tap i think (i'll double check), but its the same mini din and pinout as the turbo duo, and should work fine.

Shrapnoid

Quote from: incrediblehark on 01/28/2012, 05:17 PMyep, its actually a pc engine tap i think (i'll double check), but its the same mini din and pinout as the turbo duo, and should work fine.
Sorry about not getting back to you on this. I've been so easy with other stuff that I got sidetracked.

Just PM me about those 2 games you asked about.

77FordTruckMan

Do you have an idea of what you would want for the fm towns system? I would make an offer but you may consider it "lo ball". I sent you a pm but I'm not sure if it went through, strangely my outbox is always empty even after sending a pm.

NecroPhile

Quote from: 77FordTruckMan on 02/07/2012, 12:41 AM... strangely my outbox is always empty even after sending a pm.
Did you check the "Save a copy in my outbox" box in the lower left hand corner?
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

incrediblehark

Sorry if I haven;t read it yet, I'm about to go through my pms now. As for the marty, I got a drive belt yesterday that im going to install and see if i can get the floppy up and running again. Im not in any hurry to sell this one and would honestly rather trade it for some other gaming goodies.

77FordTruckMan

Quote from: guest on 02/07/2012, 09:51 AM
Quote from: 77FordTruckMan on 02/07/2012, 12:41 AM... strangely my outbox is always empty even after sending a pm.
No... guess I missed that.

77FordTruckMan

Quote from: incrediblehark on 02/07/2012, 10:37 AMSorry if I haven;t read it yet, I'm about to go through my pms now. As for the marty, I got a drive belt yesterday that im going to install and see if i can get the floppy up and running again. Im not in any hurry to sell this one and would honestly rather trade it for some other gaming goodies.
That's fine. Unfortunately the only gaming related goods I can part with are some broken Sega systems (Genesis, cd, master system) and a Pc Engine memory base 128. Any chance you are into archery? I have a nice compound bow I am looking to sell.

incrediblehark

77FordTruckMan

Shrapnoid

Hey, Hark. Thanks for the good communication throughout our deal and the prompt shipping.
It got here quickly and I'm very pleased.

I'll deal with you any day of the week, man. You've proven to me that you're a great and speedy trader.

Thanks again. 

-Shrap

esteban

Quote from: guest on 02/07/2012, 09:51 AM
You can also go into your profile-->mail settings and select "always save sent messages". :)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG