12/06/2023: Localization News - Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria!!!

OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

wtb duo controller extension

Started by HercTNT, 02/22/2012, 09:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

HercTNT

Did some rearranging today and i'm now in need of a duo controller extension cable. I know were to buy them, but was hoping somewhere here could give me a reasonable deal on one. thanks.

hoobs88

I bought a bunch of them from Monoprice.com for like $1.50 each. I could probably spare one for you. PM me with your address.
1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase
Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0
League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns

HercTNT


HercTNT

I just want to say thanks to Hoobs88. I asked for a duo controller extension cable and he came  to my rescue. Thanks hoobs that was very generous!!