12/06/2023: Localization News - Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria!!!

OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Bravoman : New Bandai Webcomics

Started by neoxeno, 02/28/2012, 07:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

neoxeno

Namco Bandai's ShiftyLook Uses Webcomics to Re-Invent Forgotten Characters

News: http://kotaku.com/5888889/namco-bandais-shiftylook-uses-webcomics-to-re+invent-forgotten-characters/gallery/1

Webcomics site: http://shiftylook.com/
Search : SUPERGRAFX
You may have meant to search for soporifics.

Lilgrafx


kiketonto

"Well that's...redundant" HAHAHA
I got some comics from UDON, the Street Fighter ones, and are very funny
Great iniciative, a lot of people will know some great games

esteban

I won't be happy until I befriend someone who owns an original Bravoman cabinet.

Seriously. :pcgs:
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG