10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

FT: NGPC games for PCE/Turbo games

Started by city41, 05/12/2012, 11:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

city41

I have some NGPC stuff I'd like to trade for some Turbo or PCE games.

Last Blade -- JPN, Best Collection Version, excellent condition
IMG

Pac Man -- US, cardboard version, factory sealed
IMG

Bust A Move -- US, clamshell version, excellent condition
IMG



What I'm hoping to trade for
For HuCards I'm up for just about any I don't have (I have about 30 US HuCards and 4 Japanese), loose is fine. Especially looking for:

US HuCards
---
Super Star Soldier
Bonk's Adventure
Galaga 90
Jackie Chan
Cyber Core
Psychosis
Ninja Spirit
R-Type
Legendary Axe II
Time Cruise
Magical Chase
Soldier Blade (might as well list these two, as I would definitely take them! :) )

JPN HuCards
---
Just about anything, especially if it's fun and playable. Don't care if it came out in the US as well

US CDs
---
Gate of Thunder
Ys III
Buster Bros
Monster Lair
Valis 2 or 3
Bonk 3
Super Air Zonk

JPN CDs
---
almost anything that is fun and playable. Not interested in RPGs, digital comics, etc (anything with tons of Japanese text), especially interested in shmups and platformers.


I can definitely add money to the deal to even things out if needed. I have good feedback on neo-geo.com and ebay.

city41

Bust a Move has now been traded.