10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

BUNG MGD 2 ( Multi GAME DOCTOR II ) with PC-ENGINE/SGFX ....

Started by Cephalgy, 10/12/2006, 12:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

Cephalgy

- BUNG MGD II ( Multi Game doctor 2 ) unit with follow dram interfaces

* SNES
* Sega MEGA DRIVE
* PC-ENGINE

- I/O transfer cable
- 16MBDRAM for using with SNES OR MEGA DRIVE INTERFACE
- 8MB DRAM for the PC-ENGINE INTERFACE

NO BOX! Mint!

I trade to:

- Pc-Engine with cdrom
- Super Grafx
- Turbo Duo / R /RX
- Turbo Grafx with cdrom
- Shuttle
- Neo geo AES
- Neo geo CD
- Neo Geo MVS
- CD64 or Doctor Jun.
- Super Wildcard DX2 with cdrom
- Sega Saturn with modchip

Please write to : cephalgy@gawab.com
(( (( O )) ))

  EcHo To the WorlD!!!

  EnD Of MesSAGE!!!!!