10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

How many of your speak / read Japanese

Started by Nando, 06/04/2012, 03:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

RegalSin

No matter what a person does they need to talk with people.
IMGIMG

geise

I've been trying to learn a new language that's harder than Japanese.  It's called Regal.

Nando

Quote from: geise on 06/26/2012, 07:17 AMI've been trying to learn a new language that's harder than Japanese.  It's called Regal.
LMAO!

It's damn near impossible to learn, it might look like our writing but....

Good luck Geise!