2/13/2025: Localization News - Cosmic Fantasy 3-4!

Rather earth-shattering news in the PC Engine / TurboGrafx-16 community: Cosmic Fantasy 3 & 4 has been officially localized to English by Edia 30 years later for the Switch! Hard to believe! I know their script quality is poor given the 1&2 port but still good to see.
nintendo.com/us/store/products/cosmic-fantasy-collection2-switch/
Main Menu

Neutopia JPN HuCard only for trade

Started by spenoza, 07/12/2012, 04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

spenoza

I have a JPN copy of Neutopia, HuCard only. I've beaten it. I'm unlikely to come back to it. So I'd like to trade it to someone for another JPN HuCard. I'm pretty open where offers are concerned. Best HuCard (thoroughly subject, based off what I think) offered in trade takes it. I do like shooters and platformers...

And yes, I know the photo sucks. I took it with an iPod Touch, which has a crappy camera.

IMG_0120.JPG

esteban

Coming from the other thread (where you dismissed the Neutopia soundtrack in stereo), I feared that you wouldn't be keeping this HuCard!

And now it has come to pass IMG

TANGENT: The coverart is pretty great.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

spenoza

Actually, the soundtrack is pretty good in stereo. It's pretty bad in mono.

esteban

Quote from: guest on 07/17/2012, 04:49 PMActually, the soundtrack is pretty good in stereo. It's pretty bad in mono.
Ahhhh... forgive me for confusing things. :pcgs:
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG