Localization Legend "Supper the Subtitler" has "joined the club" in being targeted for CD-pressings by bootleg master Tobias/PCEWorks! His projects like Private Eyedol, Galaxy Fräulein Yuna 1 & 2, etc. are now being sold on Chinese factory-pressed CDROMs...
IMG
Main Menu

Had to buy these... Im gunna be so cool @ the Gym and while im playing.

Started by canada, 07/23/2012, 01:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.


Samurai Ghost

Awesome!! I want these too. I wonder if they could be used as bike gloves?

tpivette

Haha, sweet! Id definitely use those as lifting gloves at the gym
Original owner of a TG-16 since 1989!

CURRENTLY PLAYING:
Vita - Conception 2
PS3 - Tales of Graces f
Wii U - Monster Hunter 3 Ulltimate

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Nazi NecroPhile

That's great that you got 'em.  I saw the pair of pink ones they sold, but I was too late for 'em; hopefully he'll find a few more pairs in the closet  8)
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Samurai Ghost

Yeah if anyone sees them for sale at a good price and doesn't want them please post here so we can get them!!


Bernie


T2KFreeker

END OF LINE.