RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Should I rename the following threads title?

Started by Tatsujin, 07/26/2012, 12:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should I rename the following threads title?

but of course (watch the language)
3 (15.8%)
hell no (best title since long)
9 (47.4%)
Screw that kindergarden in here
1 (5.3%)
I dunno, coz am le dumb
6 (31.6%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Tatsujin

Should I rename the title of the thread below by using a better language, to make a user and his nephew/niece more confy here?

https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=12200.0

you decide :)
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

PikachuWarrior

IMG

Tatsujin

<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

PikachuWarrior

IMG

Tatsujin

PikachuWarrior

IMG

VestCunt

I thought Storino was OK until I came home tonight and saw all of this post editing nonsense. -4 Cool Points, big guy!
Count 'em: 32 overrer done OK 4 better tryRIGHT ON BRO!
(TERTIARY STAGE SYPHILIS)

Tats - the thread is question is genius, like ice cream cake. I fell on the floor when you posted it. Promise me you'll never change!
Topic Adjourned.

Gogan

I have to agree, that title was fucking hilarious. Do NOT change.
Nothin beats the real thing.

Arkhan Asylum

They're running around like a bunch of KANSAS CITY FAGGOTS

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

JoshTurboTrollX

If it were anyone other than Tats, I could maybe find this offensive.... but.

It's fucking Tats.

I guess as far as a moderated forum is concerned, it should be something like F*gg*ts or F*****ts.... but.

It's fucking Tats.....
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

NecroPhile

I vote you change the title from "faggots" to "Storinos".
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: Tatsujin on 07/26/2012, 12:11 AMShould I rename the title of the thread below by using a better language, to make a user and his nephew/niece more confy here?

You're all a bunch of slack jawed faggots! This stuff will make you a sexual Tyrannosaurus. Just like me!
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

geise

I don't know cuz am le dumb!  :?  What is faggot? :-s

NecroPhile

Quote from: geise on 07/26/2012, 02:53 PMWhat is faggot? :-s
The meatloaf/meatball looking things shown here:

Faggots-and-gravy.jpg

What's the big deal?  They look kinda tasty.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

PikachuWarrior

IMG

Opethian

IMG

PikachuWarrior

IMG

Tatsujin

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 07/26/2012, 01:10 PM
Quote from: Tatsujin on 07/26/2012, 12:11 AMShould I rename the title of the thread below by using a better language, to make a user and his nephew/niece more confy here?

You're all a bunch of slack jawed faggots! This stuff will make you a sexual Tyrannosaurus. Just like me!
IMG

blain for MOD! :D

guyjin

Surely, the brain that brought us 'where the peppler grows', 'thierry stinkt', and 'I DO NOT KNOW HUMAN', can come up with something better than 'faggot'. Try harder Tats :)