2/13/2025: Localization News - Cosmic Fantasy 3-4!

Rather earth-shattering news in the PC Engine / TurboGrafx-16 community: Cosmic Fantasy 3 & 4 has been officially localized to English by Edia 30 years later for the Switch! Hard to believe! I know their script quality is poor given the 1&2 port but still good to see.
nintendo.com/us/store/products/cosmic-fantasy-collection2-switch/
Main Menu

WTB:PCE controllers

Started by Lilgrafx, 08/20/2012, 12:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

Lilgrafx

I'd like to play 5 player bomberman on the Duo rather than plugging in the turbo every time, I won't be picky about any type will do as long as it works. I'd also trade Turbo controllers for them.

Thanks,
Matt

roflmao

I'm tempted to get a couple more controllers myself.  On ebay you can currently find this controller and this controller.  They both have a best offer option.  Maybe offer $14 each.  That would end up being less than $50 for the two.  I remember a day when that was a lot, but I don't think it's that bad anymore.

Anyway, you're welcome to take 'em.  I've picked up a number of nifty turbobs lately (photos forthcoming) so need to pass on this right now.

Firebomber7

Will you trade a TG-16 Turbotap and some TG-16 controllers for a few PCE controllers?
IMG
IMG
IMG
Wants:
-region/s-video modded PC Engine Duo w/Arcade Card at www. multimods .com
-region modded Super Grafx
-region modded PC Engine original
-PC-FX w/Zenki, Zeroigar, Chip-Chan, Battle Heat, Der Langrisser FX

Will this complete me?

Lilgrafx

Quote from: Firebomber7 on 08/20/2012, 10:42 PMWill you trade a TG-16 Turbotap and some TG-16 controllers for a few PCE controllers?
For sure! PM me