2/13/2025: Localization News - Cosmic Fantasy 3-4!

Rather earth-shattering news in the PC Engine / TurboGrafx-16 community: Cosmic Fantasy 3 & 4 has been officially localized to English by Edia 30 years later for the Switch! Hard to believe! I know their script quality is poor given the 1&2 port but still good to see.
nintendo.com/us/store/products/cosmic-fantasy-collection2-switch/
Main Menu

WTB: Bomberman '93 manual

Started by jelloslug, 09/20/2012, 08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

jelloslug

It seems that my manual for Bomberman '93 has wandered off.  I'm looking for one in decent shape.

Bernie

I could scan one for you if you like.  That way ya got something till you find another.  Been scanning manuals and I can add this one to the to do list.

jelloslug

That would be awesome!  It's sucks that I have the game, sleeve, box and even the little plastic box tray but I managed to loose the manual....

Bernie


jelloslug

Thanks for the scan!  I still would like to buy an original if anyone has one.