10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Buyers and sellers beware: Dave Medina using others to make purchases

Started by PCEngineHell, 02/13/2012, 10:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCEngineHell

Alt-Nintega

Ah Helgeson you slanderous piece of turd. That ebay account isn't even mine. This is the one I always used for the past six years.

http://myworld.ebay.com/supermcdave83

I still to this day got 100% feedback. Something you probably failed to accomplish.

As for "frozenintears" that was not my account. I was way too busy with school and getting my associates degree to even care for any PCEFX drama. Unlike Mike here I grew out out the trolling phase. Makes me wonder why he's a single dad. No respect.

PCEngineHell

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 09/27/2012, 03:20 PMAh Helgeson you slanderous piece of turd. That ebay account isn't even mine. This is the one I always used for the past six years.

http://myworld.ebay.com/supermcdave83

I still to this day got 100% feedback. Something you probably failed to accomplish.

As for "frozenintears" that was not my account. I was way too busy with school and getting my associates degree to even care for any PCEFX drama. Unlike Mike here I grew out out the trolling phase. Makes me wonder why he's a single dad. No respect.
Yeah, thanks for stating the obvious that even retards and stalker psychopaths can maintain 100 percent positive feedback by maintaining a "buyers only" account.  :roll:

Trenton_net

So, seeing as how I'm kind of green here I assume he's been caught as a known scammer?

PCEngineHell

Quote from: Trenton_net on 09/28/2012, 12:27 AMSo, seeing as how I'm kind of green here I assume he's been caught as a known scammer?
When he originally joined up he accused Nat of trying to rip him off during some hissy fit, then went on a massive rant on youtube about the entire community. You could literally hear him sniffling and holding back tears in the audio. At the time it was preserved for future generations, though I am not sure to what extent. Evidently he was also accused of stalking some chick on youtube or some crap. Way more stuff then that, but I'm too hot and too tired to continue reciting all his sins for infinity (a nod to regallepsy).

CGQuarterly

Ooh, an associates degree.  Certainly someone of your newfound stature has no time for PCEFX drama.

Chris

Firebomber7

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 09/27/2012, 03:20 PMMakes me wonder why he's a single dad. No respect.
All the rest is just bickering, but saying that was uncalled for. Family comments should be off limits.
IMG
IMG
IMG
Wants:
-region/s-video modded PC Engine Duo w/Arcade Card at www. multimods .com
-region modded Super Grafx
-region modded PC Engine original
-PC-FX w/Zenki, Zeroigar, Chip-Chan, Battle Heat, Der Langrisser FX

Will this complete me?