Random Thought Time!

Started by turboswimbz, 09/28/2012, 07:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turboswimbz

So I was just looking at some of my "made in japan" stuff, and this crazy idea hit me.  Bring back some of it together, namely the PCE and a Subaru Forrester.  MOBILE PCE!?  thoughts or ideas from anyone?????  At first I was thinking that it was just a crazy idea.  But now I'm seriously thinking about making this a reality. I mean It's clearly meant to be PCE = square box styling, Forrester = square box styling. 
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

motdelbourt

Quote from: SuperDeadite on 06/20/2012, 10:44 AMthis is the drunkel thread. post here iwhen you are drunk.  if you post here wihile sober, you are a fail pizza and you make baby akbar jeseus fuck canada cry asshole!

csgx1

wth? :?  First of all, probably not too many Subaru owners that also share a passion for the PC Engine.  I love the PCE and Subaru (I own a Impreza) but what kind of Frankenstein idea are you thinking of?  You planning on modding your Forester to look like a PCE?  Instead of the PC Engine Shuttle may be create PC Engine Subaru Grafx where the hucard slot is where the hood scoop is?  lol...

DSC04099aa.jpg

turboswimbz

sweet PCE logo!!! actually I was thinking of converting the back of the forester into a game lounge of sorts, Literally a mobile gaming station, think about all the PCE joy I could spread.  Lift the tail gate and boom, PCE ready to play! but I like the idea of turning the whole car into a "system" on the outside too.  the scoop would make a great hu card slot!
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

turboswimbz

Quote from: motdelbourt on 09/28/2012, 10:45 PM
Quote from: SuperDeadite on 06/20/2012, 10:44 AMthis is the drunkel thread. post here iwhen you are drunk.  if you post here wihile sober, you are a fail pizza and you make baby akbar jeseus fuck canada cry asshole!
YES YES I WAS

RegalSin

Auuuuuuuuuwwwwhhh aaaaaaaauwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhh auuuuuuuuuuwhhhhhhhhh
IMGIMG

VestCunt

Quote from: turboswimbz on 09/28/2012, 07:19 PMSo I was just looking at some of my "made in japan" stuff, and this crazy idea hit me.  Bring back some of it together, namely the PCE and a Subaru Forrester.  MOBILE PCE!?  thoughts or ideas from anyone?????  At first I was thinking that it was just a crazy idea.  But now I'm seriously thinking about making this a reality. I mean It's clearly meant to be PCE = square box styling, Forrester = square box styling.
IMG
IMG
Topic Adjourned.

nectarsis

Quote from: guest on 09/30/2012, 11:14 PM
Quote from: turboswimbz on 09/28/2012, 07:19 PMSo I was just looking at some of my "made in japan" stuff, and this crazy idea hit me.  Bring back some of it together, namely the PCE and a Subaru Forrester.  MOBILE PCE!?  thoughts or ideas from anyone?????  At first I was thinking that it was just a crazy idea.  But now I'm seriously thinking about making this a reality. I mean It's clearly meant to be PCE = square box styling, Forrester = square box styling.
IMG
IMG
Are you making a Jump...to conclusions? ;)
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

HercTNT

Quote from: csgx1 on 09/29/2012, 06:11 PMwth? :?  First of all, probably not too many Subaru owners that also share a passion for the PC Engine.   I love the PCE and Subaru (I own a Impreza) but what kind of Frankenstein idea are you thinking of?   You planning on modding your Forester to look like a PCE?  Instead of the PC Engine Shuttle may be create PC Engine Subaru Grafx where the hucard slot is where the hood scoop is?  lol...
DSC04099aa.jpg
How can it be a bad idea when the car is so cool looking. must have.

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

NightWolve

Quote from: csgx1 on 09/29/2012, 06:11 PMDSC04099aa.jpg
Ha, now I've seen everything! Clever... The "retroness" and creativity that it inspires 'round here still impresses me. :)