Just completed my Turbografx-16 Collection!

Started by DesmondThe3rd, 12/28/2012, 09:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCEngineHell

Where could I grab that poster at? I meant to ask and forgot.

DesmondThe3rd

Quote from: seieienbu on 12/29/2012, 03:03 PMCongratulations on completing your collection!

Out of curiosity, how much do you think you spent over the years?
It's hard to remember every transaction but I believe it would be around 2 grand in total.

MrFlutterPie

Quote from: DesmondThe3rd on 12/30/2012, 02:31 AM
Quote from: seieienbu on 12/29/2012, 03:03 PMCongratulations on completing your collection!

It's hard to remember every transaction but I believe it would be around 2 grand in total.
Does that include shipping, exchange rate and taxes?

I keep tabs on all my spending and I include everything so my list looks really expensive to some people's list who only include actual purchase price.

SMF

Congrats on the complete collection. Video was awesome very cool to hear the excitement lol. Congrats man.
Welcome to Prime Time B!tch

DesmondThe3rd

Quote from: MrFlutterPie on 12/30/2012, 02:22 PM
Quote from: DesmondThe3rd on 12/30/2012, 02:31 AM

Does that include shipping, exchange rate and taxes?

I keep tabs on all my spending and I include everything so my list looks really expensive to some people's list who only include actual purchase price.
It's really hard to say since I got all my games in several different ways like: presents from family members when I was a kid, others I got myself at my local game store that went out of business years ago, some I got trades at swap meets, some I got from places out of town, and as a last resort I went to eBay for the tougher ones so it's hard to pinpoint all the expenses.

TheClash603

Have you been playing the Girly Games non-stop?

DesmondThe3rd

Quote from: TheClash603 on 12/31/2012, 08:39 AMHave you been playing the Girly Games non-stop?
I don't think Dynastic Hero is too girly but it's definitely easy so far.

RoyVegas

Quote from: DesmondThe3rd on 12/31/2012, 10:33 AM
Quote from: TheClash603 on 12/31/2012, 08:39 AMHave you been playing the Girly Games non-stop?
I don't think Dynastic Hero is too girly but it's definitely easy so far.
I think he's referring to Local Girls of Hawaii, Hawiian Island Girls and Bikini Girls.  Some people consider them part of a full collection, some don't.

IMG
IMG
IMG
All is well. :)

seieienbu

Quote from: DesmondThe3rd on 12/30/2012, 02:31 AMIt's hard to remember every transaction but I believe it would be around 2 grand in total.
Doesn't seem like too bad of a price in total.  Nice work!
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

esteban

Quote from: henrycsc on 12/29/2012, 01:14 PMBy the way - Awesome to see my poster hanging in your room too - I don't even have mine hanging up.  LOL
I remember your poster in other videos of his as well. :pcgs:

Well, at least two other videos...
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

pc_kwajalein

Good job, man! Additional comment left on YT.  =D>
My past-life would've surely led to our demise, and I had left it not a moment too soon. Our escape, though dangerous, had gone well. The train ride, sunlight, and passing snow-covered pine trees came together in a flickering show of our bright, new future together. Her head rested on my shoulder as she soundly slept to the gentle rocking of the passenger car. We felt freedom. We felt peace.