RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... BT passed away early 2023 from health problems. He was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

WTB PCE Duo AV cables

Started by MrFlutterPie, 01/04/2013, 10:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

MrFlutterPie

Hey guys my Duo has defective AV cables and I need a new set.

Right now I am running Sega Genesis model 1 cables but you lose the stereo sound and with "CD quality" sound I would like the stereo lol.

I only have paypal at the moment and I live in Canada.

Thanks guys :)

Nazi NecroPhile

I bought mine from here a while back and have no complaints, but others have since had problems with her.  There's also these guys; I haven't heard anything good or bad about 'em, but they sell a lot of stuff on eBay too.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

MrFlutterPie

I think I might go 3rd party for my cables.  A member pmed a nice set of cables that come out to like $13 shipped and he's dealt with the store before with no complaints.

However I welcome any leads 1st or 3rd party as I want the best deal possible so keep the help coming :)

I appreciate all the help I'm getting and I know my duo will be back to 100% in no time.

Bernie

I may have a set you can have, and they are OEM so you will like em.  PM me as a reminder.

MrFlutterPie

Quote from: Bernie on 01/07/2013, 03:19 PMI may have a set you can have, and they are OEM so you will like em.  PM me as a reminder. 
Thank you so much!

Pmed!

hoobs88

Quote from: guest on 01/07/2013, 11:07 AMI bought mine from here a while back and have no complaints, but others have since had problems with her.  There's also these guys; I haven't heard anything good or bad about 'em, but they sell a lot of stuff on eBay too.
Those AV cables in the second link look cool. Thanks for sharing, I've never seen either of those sites before.
1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase
Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0
League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns