12/23/2024: Localization News - Team Innocent

PC-FX Localization for Team Innocent is released, a pre-Christmas gift!! In a twist, it feels like the NEC PC-FX got more attention in 2024 than any other time I can remember! Caveat: The localizers consider the "v0.9" patch a BETA as it still faces technical hurdles to eventually subtitle the FMV scenes, but they consider it very much playable.
github.com/TeamInnocent-EnglishPatchPCFX
x.com/DerekPascarella/PCFXNews
Main Menu

Any Vigilante fans?

Started by PukeSter, 01/27/2013, 04:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

Dyna138

I always enjoy playing through Vigilante once in awhile. It was one of my favorite Turbo games as a kid. It's not particular deep, but just a fun simple game to pop in and beat up some bad guys. Pretty much a slightly suped up Kung-Fu.

I remember I got Vigilante as part of the 2 free games offer when you bought the TG16 back in the day. The other game I got was Bonk's Adventure...those were some good times.  :)

CrackTiger

Quote from: Bernie on 02/20/2013, 03:44 PM
Quote from: Gladiator316 on 02/20/2013, 01:49 PMIts basically Kung Fu for the Nes but its POWERED UP!! I love those cheesy promo kiosk vid!! :mrgreen:

and YES this game I consider to be a sequel to kung fu...
Are you sure about this?????
It is a new game in the same series, made by the same company. The story isn't a direct sequel, but is pretty much a western reimagining.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

kiketonto

Quote from: Gladiator316 on 02/20/2013, 01:49 PMIts basically Kung Fu for the Nes but its POWERED UP!! I love those cheesy promo kiosk vid!! :mrgreen:

and YES this game I consider to be a sequel to kung fu...
First time I hear about... :-k

Gladiator316

#53
Quote from: kiketonto on 02/21/2013, 12:38 PM
Quote from: Gladiator316 on 02/20/2013, 01:49 PMIts basically Kung Fu for the Nes but its POWERED UP!! I love those cheesy promo kiosk vid!! :mrgreen:

and YES this game I consider to be a sequel to kung fu...
First time I hear about... :-k
Well Its a spiritual sequel..IMO

blacktiger is right...like a reboot..
93/94 TurboChips