OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

VolfieV vs VolfieD

Started by PunkCryborg, 01/19/2013, 09:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which is it?

VolfieV
8 (26.7%)
VolfieD
14 (46.7%)
Qix
8 (26.7%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Psycho Punch

After 700 years, the mystery unfolds...

IMG

...or not.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

esteban

STATUS: Due to an error* in accounting, the poll is incorrectly displaying a majority of votes for "DOLFIED"

TRUTH: The correct answer, of course, remains VolfieV

* Cretinous imbeciles who vote out of ignorance on polls @ pcengine-fx.com :pcgs:
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Vecanti

I changed my vote after running the screenshot through OCR.

OolfieO

roflmao

esteban

IMG With the steely stare of an ex-con, Hany confesses, "Uggghhhh! This thread is a festering wound that never heals. Puss and blood run down my arm as I desperately, desperately try to forget about the tragic results of the poll."
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Psycho Punch

This thread always come back to haunt me... It makes me remeber how seriously I take some stuff on internet message boards :(
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

Tatsujin

Quote from: guest on 05/13/2013, 11:12 AMThis thread always come back to haunt me... It makes me remeber how seriously I take some stuff on internet message boards :(
/kazamar.png
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..