2/13/2025: Localization News - Cosmic Fantasy 3-4!

Rather earth-shattering news in the PC Engine / TurboGrafx-16 community: Cosmic Fantasy 3 & 4 has been officially localized to English by Edia 30 years later for the Switch! Hard to believe! I know their script quality is poor given the 1&2 port but still good to see.
nintendo.com/us/store/products/cosmic-fantasy-collection2-switch/
Main Menu

another japanese shmup heading to 360

Started by Digi.k, 04/16/2013, 08:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

Digi.k

from the guys that did Raiden developer MOSS brings Caladrius to 360 in Japan..

Western release or region free pls...
IMG

Nando

I bought a ps3 expecting it was gonna get all the jp shmups....boy was I surprised.  May pick one up when their next sys comes out.

fraggore

Looks good hope its region free or gets a uk release.
I always wanted a thing called tuna sashemie

"All your base are belong to us"