12/23/2024: Localization News - Team Innocent

PC-FX Localization for Team Innocent is released, a pre-Christmas gift!! In a twist, it feels like the NEC PC-FX got more attention in 2024 than any other time I can remember! Caveat: The localizers consider the "v0.9" patch a BETA as it still faces technical hurdles to eventually subtitle the FMV scenes, but they consider it very much playable.
github.com/TeamInnocent-EnglishPatchPCFX
x.com/DerekPascarella/PCFXNews
Main Menu

Anyone want to trade some PCE games for some NEO-GEO games for Saturn, DC, PS1?

Started by the_importer, 04/21/2013, 01:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

the_importer


Arkhan Asylum

Can I just buy the dreamcast games, or is that not allowed? lol
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

the_importer

Quote from: guest on 04/23/2013, 12:04 PMCan I just buy the dreamcast games, or is that not allowed? lol
Don't have a Paypal account :P

I could sale you games an for an ebay gift card which you could send me digitally :)

EDIT: Wait, scratch that, you still need a Paypal account for those, damn,  :evil:
Guess I could also take hardware such as controllers or hell, I would trade those DC games for a working CD-ROM2 unit to replace mine  :cry: