OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Thread Closed...

Started by alexkidd401, 05/09/2013, 11:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexkidd401

Please Lock

FiftyQuid

What do you want for the Express?

I have quite a few games I'd be willing to trade.  Some of which include;

Cadash (loose)
Pychosis (CIC)
Pac-Land (CIC)
Final Lap Twin (CIC)
Blazing Lasers (CIC)
Double Dungeons (CIC)
The Legendary Axe (game + case, but no manual)
World Class Baseball (CIC)
Power Golf (CIC)
Takin' It To The Hoop (CIC)
Andre Panza Kick Boxing (game + manual)
TV Sports Football (game + manual)
Samurai Ghost (PCE)

Shoot me a PM if you are interested in a trade.
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

alexkidd401

Quote from: FiftyQuid on 05/10/2013, 12:22 AMWhat do you want for the Express?

I have quite a few games I'd be willing to trade.  Some of which include;

Cadash (loose)
Pychosis (CIC)
Pac-Land (CIC)
Final Lap Twin (CIC)
Blazing Lasers (CIC)
Double Dungeons (CIC)
The Legendary Axe (game + case, but no manual)
World Class Baseball (CIC)
Power Golf (CIC)
Takin' It To The Hoop (CIC)
Andre Panza Kick Boxing (game + manual)
TV Sports Football (game + manual)
Samurai Ghost (PCE)

Shoot me a PM if you are interested in a trade.
From the games you listed I don't have these 3:

Pychosis (CIC)
Pac-Land (CIC)
Samurai Ghost (PCE)

What do you want for them?

FiftyQuid

I'm looking to trade for the Turbo Express.  What kind of shape is it in (other than the sound issue)?

alexkidd401

Quote from: FiftyQuid on 05/10/2013, 03:02 AMI'm looking to trade for the Turbo Express.  What kind of shape is it in (other than the sound issue)?
I just updated my post with a pic. It's in relatively good shape. I was initially going to pay to fix it but I decided to try and trade it towards more Turbo games if possible. I should add that I am really looking to trade the Express for a PC-Engine Core Grafx I or II.

bob

Before this "edit", didnt you say you would trade it for those three you said you didnt have?
I hope you honor that if Fifty is interested.  Hes a good guy.

roflmao

Really?  Trading 3 common games (one he probably can't even play due to the region) for a working Express?  I don't know how he alluded to that before the edit, but I'd change my mind on that as well.  :-k

bob

alexkidd401

Quote from: galam on 05/10/2013, 11:20 AMYes, he did offer to accept that trade
I didn't offer to accept a trade. I wrote "From the games you listed I don't these 3:" I forgot to put the word "have" in the sentence. He asked me the same question via PM because he saw the word was missing as well.

bob

Quote from: alexkidd401 on 05/10/2013, 12:07 PM
I didn't offer to accept a trade...
Um, you simply put something to the effect of... "I would trade for those 3"
Your post about not having them is still up there, that wasn't the post i referenced you "editing".
Im not just trying to call it out for no reason.  It jumped out at me because i thought you were nuts accepting it.  Then i just thought, maybe you were hooking Fifty up with a good deal.
I have no horse in this race, so i dont really care how it turns out.  I was just sayin...

FiftyQuid

I put the value of a TurboExpress with sound issues at approx. $75.    I put the value of the games you want at $38 (Psychosis $20, Pac-Land $10, Samurai Ghost $8).

I'll offer you $40 and the 3 games.  I feel that is a decent offer.

alexkidd401

Quote from: galam on 05/10/2013, 12:30 PM
Quote from: alexkidd401 on 05/10/2013, 12:07 PM
I didn't offer to accept a trade...
Um, you simply put something to the effect of... "I would trade for those 3"
Your post about not having them is still up there, that wasn't the post i referenced you "editing".
Im not just trying to call it out for no reason.  It jumped out at me because i thought you were nuts accepting it.  Then i just thought, maybe you were hooking Fifty up with a good deal.
I have no horse in this race, so i dont really care how it turns out.  I was just sayin...
What the? I never accepted the trade. In my original post, before the edit I put "What do you want for them?" because I didn't realize he was only interested in the Express. I told him via PM what I'm looking for when he asked, so I don't know what's the big deal. Honoring a fair trade isn't a problem but that deal was never going to happen.

FiftyQuid

Quote from: alexkidd401 on 05/10/2013, 02:32 PMWhat the? I never accepted the trade. In my original post, before the edit I put "What do you want for them?" because I didn't realize he was only interested in the Express. I told him via PM what I'm looking for when he asked, so I don't know what's the big deal. Honoring a fair trade isn't a problem but that deal was never going to happen.
We never agreed on anything.  However I do have an offer on the table so please let me know what you think.

bob

Quote from: alexkidd401 on 05/10/2013, 03:24 AM
Quote from: FiftyQuid on 05/10/2013, 03:02 AMI'm looking to trade for the Turbo Express.  What kind of shape is it in (other than the sound issue)?
I just updated my post with a pic. It's in relatively good shape. I was initially going to pay to fix it but I decided to try and trade it towards more Turbo games if possible. I should add that I am really looking to trade the Express for a PC-Engine Core Grafx I or II.
^^^ THIS ^^^ was the post you edited, however you keep referring to other ones.  I know what i saw, and maybe it was an honest mistake.  I was just pointing it out.
I dont care how you guys settle it, and i hope it works out. 
No big deal.

alexkidd401

Quote from: FiftyQuid on 05/10/2013, 02:31 PMI put the value of a TurboExpress with sound issues at approx. $75.    I put the value of the games you want at $38 (Psychosis $20, Pac-Land $10, Samurai Ghost $8).

I'll offer you $40 and the 3 games.  I feel that is a decent offer.
I sent you a PM. I'm still taking offers on the Turbo Express though. I really would prefer to trade it for a PC-Engine system. I have about 10 PCE games that I can't play since I don't have a system.

alexkidd401

Quote from: galam on 05/10/2013, 02:44 PM
Quote from: alexkidd401 on 05/10/2013, 03:24 AM
Quote from: FiftyQuid on 05/10/2013, 03:02 AMI'm looking to trade for the Turbo Express.  What kind of shape is it in (other than the sound issue)?
^^^ THIS ^^^ was the post you edited, however you keep referring to other ones.  I know what i saw, and maybe it was an honest mistake.  I was just pointing it out.
I dont care how you guys settle it, and i hope it works out. 
No big deal.
There's nothing to settle because there isn't an issue. When I edited it, it was to add "I should add that I am really looking to trade the Express for a PC-Engine Core Grafx I or II." That is all.

CGQuarterly

Take it easy on the new guy.  I'm quite sure that he never agreed to trade three loosies for a Turbo Express.

We need some new blood around here.

Chris

bob

Quote from: CGQuarterly on 05/10/2013, 03:05 PMTake it easy on the new guy.  I'm quite sure that he never agreed to trade three loosies for a Turbo Express.

Chris
Oh, its all good.  And i agree with ya.  I just wish i grabbed a quote of it while it was there.
*insert snapping fingers, aw shucks, emoticon here*

alexkidd401

Quote from: galam on 05/10/2013, 03:22 PM
Quote from: CGQuarterly on 05/10/2013, 03:05 PMTake it easy on the new guy.  I'm quite sure that he never agreed to trade three loosies for a Turbo Express.

Chris
Oh, its all good.  And i agree with ya.  I just wish i grabbed a quote of it while it was there.
Smh, Me and 50quid both said you were wrong, So can you please stop thread crapping? Thanks.

Back to the topic at hand: A lot still available and I'm still looking for a PC-Engine.

dead_man94

bob

Quote from: nice tits on 05/11/2013, 11:11 AM
Quote from: galam on 05/10/2013, 03:22 PM

Chris
Smh, Me and 50quid both said you were wrong, So can you please stop thread crapping? Thanks.
HAHA. as long as you know it and I know it.

alexkidd401

OK I get it now. You're the local PCEnginefx forum's troll. It's a dirty job but somebody's gotta do it. I understand. Continue on

BlueBMW

Quiet guys!  you'll awaken the real PCEFX trolls... we dont want that now do we...

I might have an extra white PC engine if youre interested.
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

FiftyQuid

Quote from: alexkidd401 on 05/19/2013, 07:58 PMOK I get it now. You're the local PCEnginefx forum's troll. It's a dirty job but somebody's gotta do it. I understand. Continue on
Dude, you've got 12 posts.  galam's been here forever.  Show some respect and end it.  While we're at it, what the hell are you doing with that TurboExpress?  Is our deal happening or not?  My offer expires at 12PM EST May 20th.

PunkCryborg

Quote from: FiftyQuid on 05/19/2013, 08:17 PM
Dude, you've got 12 posts.  galam's been here forever.  Show some respect and end it.  While we're at it, what the hell are you doing with that TurboExpress?  Is our deal happening or not?  My offer expires at 12PM EST May 20th.[/quote]
By forever you mean a year?

Also would like to say, if you aren't interested in buying something, don't thread crap in a sales thread. If you don't like a price, pm an offer! It doesn't look like alexkidd was trying to rip anyone off so drop it already.

FiftyQuid

Quote from: PunkCryborg on 05/19/2013, 08:26 PMBy forever you mean a year?
Internet years are equivalent to dog years (x7)  8)

alexkidd401

Quote from: FiftyQuid on 05/19/2013, 08:17 PM
Quote from: alexkidd401 on 05/19/2013, 07:58 PMOK I get it now. You're the local PCEnginefx forum's troll. It's a dirty job but somebody's gotta do it. I understand. Continue on
Dude, you've got 12 posts.  galam's been here forever.  Show some respect and end it.  While we're at it, what the hell are you doing with that TurboExpress?  Is our deal happening or not?  My offer expires at 12PM EST May 20th.
I don't know if you got the message I sent you but just in case you did not, I am not interested. So the expiration date on your offer is unnecessary. Thanks for your interest though

FiftyQuid

Quote from: alexkidd401 on 05/19/2013, 08:58 PMI don't know if you got the message I sent you but just in case you did not, I am not interested. So the expiration date on your offer is unnecessary. Thanks for your interest though
I did not.  Must have went to the other FiftyQuid.

Bah... No matter.  I'll wait for the next one.

bob

Oh, what a long strange trip it's been.   :D

Quote from: PunkCryborg on 05/19/2013, 08:26 PMAlso would like to say, if you aren't interested in buying something, don't thread crap in a sales thread. If you don't like a price, pm an offer! It doesn't look like alexkidd was trying to rip anyone off so drop it already.
IF this is directed at me, back that truck up, sister.  I was only calling out the original "accept" which was quickly edited. (FUCK, I wish I grabbed a quote of it).
I was trying to help Fiddy out.

Besides, Sir Alex has done a stellar job of contributing to these forums prior to jumping into the Buy/Sell/Trade tango. (And an even BETTER job since posting this thread, for that matter)

EDIT:   I banged the quotes up typing too fast and fixed spelling error.

alexkidd401

Quote from: galam on 05/20/2013, 03:02 PM
Oh, what a long strange trip it's been.   :D

Quote from: PunkCryborg on 05/19/2013, 08:26 PMAlso would like to say, if you aren't interested in buying something, don't thread crap in a sales thread. If you don't like a price, pm an offer! It doesn't look like alexkidd was trying to rip anyone off so drop it already.
IF this is directed at me, back that truck up, sister.  I was only calling out the original "accept" which was quickly edited. (FUCK, I wish I grabbed a quote of it).
I was trying to help Fiddy out.

Besides, Sir Alex has done a stellar job of contributing to these forums prior to jumping into the Buy/Sell/Trade tango. (And an even BETTER job since posting this thread, for that matter)

EDIT:   I banged the quotes up typing too fast and fixed spelling error.
I've said it nicely and you clearly haven't gotten the point. If you're a general representation of the kind of people who partake in this forum than I'd rather not be a part of it. You completely crapped on my thread for a supposed typo that me AND quid both said never happened. Dude get a life and quit being a troll. You are a racial slur away from being this guy...

BlueBMW

WTF just happened.... :/
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

alexkidd401

Quote from: BlueBMW on 05/21/2013, 01:08 AMWTF just happened.... :/
No worries man. My post sounds a lot more angry than it actual was intended to be. I'm not stressing it. I was just tired of going to my trade thread and arguing over something stupid. If a mod could lock this that would be great.