10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Baller Game Sales: Iphone 4 32GB AT&T Price Cut, Gamecube TOS, SSVS MVS Cart

Started by Jack Burton, 06/10/2013, 11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack Burton

Hey guys and girls, it's that time again.  Time to sell some stuff.  I mainly deal on neo-geo.com and shmups.com.  Check my feedback:

https://www.neo-geo.com/forums/index.php?members/jack-burton.4315/
neo-geo.com/forums/itrader.php?u=8895  - 59 good transactions so far.  Not trying to create any breach of etiquette, so politely let me know if I have done anything wrong. 

I may add more, so stay tuned!!!!

Prices are shipped.  Any shipped prices are within the continental us (lower 48 states). Looking to sell within the continental us (no tracking available for overseas shipping) but feel free to pm me if you're a trusted member.

I used sites that keep track of online sales to get prices.  Then I lowered them a bit (tried to be fair:  If not, pm me.  Try not to spam the thread).  These are some harder to find games.  They don't come around too often.  And when they do, they aren't cheap.  Deals can be made if you buy multiple items!!!  Don't like a price?  Shoot me an offer over a pm.  The worst I can say is no.  :)

Money orders, paypal (plus 3%), concealed cash work for me. I've been here for a while, so feel free to check my feedback.

If I don't get interest in some of these I'll just hold onto them.  Here is a link to my online photos for high-res pics.

I also have a Samurai Shodown V Special MVS Cart for sale on neo-geo.com.

0)Iphone 4 32GB AT&T.  Very Good condition.  Only problem is a *tiny* divot on the back.  It comes with the original box, unused headphones, and an ipad charger so you can charge it faster.  It will be formatted before being sent.  Price:  $180 Shipped
IMGIMGIMGIMGIMG

IMGIMGIMG
2)  Ys III Turbo CD:  Brand New sealed still in celophane wrapper.  Price:  Gone

3)Jackie Chan's Action Kung Fu for Turbo grafx.  Complete in box with instruction book, plastic tray and hu-card.  Box still has the shrinkwrap on it, but it has been cut at the top and the bottom.  Nice condition.  Price: Gone.

6)Tales of Symphonia Gamecube.  Brand new in shrinkwrap.  Price:  $75 shipped.
/d19f3cd830a8c6b21bee78f6044d429d.jpg
IMG
Sold Items: 
1)Dungeon Explorer II:  Nice condition.  See the photos.  Price: GONE
4)Raiden turbo grafx hu-card.  Complete with box , hu-card, and instruction booklet.  Nice Condition.  Price: Gone

5)Dracula X Super Nintendo:  Complete with box, instruction book, cardboard cartridge holder, and cartridge.  Cart is in great shape.  Book is in nice shape with slight bend.  Box is pretty good.  See pics.  Price:  Gone
7)Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn Wii.  Brand New still in shrinkwrap. Price:  GONE.
"I wasn't born with enough middle fingers"
-Marilyn Manson

MotherGunner

-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

BigusSchmuck

Quote from: MotherGunner on 06/11/2013, 12:20 AMLook at these prices...
Yep. Definitely priced like Neo Geo games. Good luck selling these here!

FiftyQuid

Man... those are some crazy high prices.  I feel bad that you made such an effort to post this.
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

Duo_R

Add my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/sOg93QUtlg0
For sale trade list: https://tinyurl.com/2csm7kq

tggodfrey

Games currently in play:
PS3: COD Ghosts
TG16: Boxyboy

soop

Quote from: esteban on 04/26/2018, 04:44 PMSHUTTLECOCK OR SHUFFLE OFF!

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

TR0N

IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Mishran

I think your looking for the eBay room. It's down the hall, second door on the right.

PCEngineHell

turboswimbz

NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

bob

I love when we get a surge of ass douchery every once in a while.
Cya bud!

RoyVegas

All is well. :)

Sparky

Quote from: galam on 06/11/2013, 12:33 PMI love when we get a surge of ass douchery every once in a while.
Cya bud!
Quote from: turboswimbz on 06/11/2013, 09:29 AMWow what a great raffle. Toss me in
This and this... hahahahahaha

PCEngineHell

Whats funny is Jack is yet another piece of Jersey trash on the forums. How come this forum keeps ending up with crap members from New Jersey?

NecroPhile

Indeed.  I don't know how este puts up with all those twats.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

turboswimbz

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 06/11/2013, 02:10 PMWhats funny is Jack is yet another piece of Jersey trash on the forums. How come this forum keeps ending up with crap members from New Jersey?
but but but ....  :( :oops:
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

PCEngineHell

Quote from: turboswimbz on 06/11/2013, 02:16 PM
Quote from: PCEngineHell on 06/11/2013, 02:10 PMWhats funny is Jack is yet another piece of Jersey trash on the forums. How come this forum keeps ending up with crap members from New Jersey?
but but but ....  :( :oops:
Its not to say everyone from Fuck Town is terrible, just that we seem to get a lot of real trash from that area. At anyrate, this sale has been redirected:

https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=14852.0

syphic

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 06/11/2013, 02:21 PM
Quote from: turboswimbz on 06/11/2013, 02:16 PM
but but but ....  :( :oops:
Its not to say everyone from Fuck Town is terrible, just that we seem to get a lot of real trash from that area. At anyrate, this sale has been redirected:

https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=14852.0
hahaha Awesome!
Awesome trades and deals with:
Fiftyquid, thesteve, keithcourage, mothergunner, Bernie, turboswimbz, Bardoly, BlueBMW, Galam, Elderboroom, dicer

esteban

I love New Jersey!  :pcgs:

It has the same percentage of losers as any other State in this fine Nation of ours.

IMG

Tatsujin

Lol, I would love to see how the SNES can not handle PCE DracX.
But unfortunaty no laugh is worth 300 bucks.
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Jack Burton

-Marilyn Manson

MotherGunner

Welcome Calico Jack!  I do always notice that stuff labeled "Dungeon Explorer II:  Nice condition.  See the photos.  Price: $250 shipped." (where the photos never show the actual disc) almost ALWAYS come scratched.  However don't fret!  I do believe there is another "friendly" fellow here with a resurfacing machine for your $250 investment!
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

FiftyQuid

Quote from: Jack Burton on 06/11/2013, 08:39 PMSome stuff sold/on hold.  Thanks for the free bumps.  :)
Whatever... Even for the extreme collectors these prices are high.

BigusSchmuck

If someone paid $250 for DE2 when I offered $150 that's pretty ridiculous considering I paid $90 for mine loose no scratches Christmas time. Oh well whoever its going to I hope they will get their $250 worth.

soop

Quote from: Jack Burton on 06/11/2013, 08:39 PMSome stuff sold/on hold.  Thanks for the free bumps.  :)
Lol, you didn't sell any of that to anyone here.  Not at those prices.
Quote from: esteban on 04/26/2018, 04:44 PMSHUTTLECOCK OR SHUFFLE OFF!

esteban

Quote from: soop on 06/12/2013, 05:27 AM
Quote from: Jack Burton on 06/11/2013, 08:39 PMSome stuff sold/on hold.  Thanks for the free bumps.  :)
STATUS: Not yet! But let's .....bump! This thread to help Jack sell all his games.

BUMP!

CrackTiger

Quote from: soop on 06/12/2013, 05:27 AM
There is at least one baller here who has been looking to biy DEII after his trade bait scheme somehow didn't work out.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

FiftyQuid

Quote from: guest on 06/12/2013, 09:55 AMThere is at least one baller here who has been looking to biy DEII after his trade bait scheme somehow didn't work out.
Ah yes, but he's crazy.  Payment will probably be sent using Monopoly money.

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

NightWolve

nectarsis

My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

Jack Burton

-Marilyn Manson

Mishran

wmacmonagle

Quote from: Mishran on 06/25/2013, 07:16 PMwmac be cleaning house yo!
Still obessy with me?  Damn!!.. (Moving on)

Hey JACK BURTON!!!

Thanks for the RAIDEN!!!!! It s one of beauty game i got so far!!!!>  Thanks again,

-wmac
Arcade Line Up: UDOT, Multi-Vector Duel, Tempest Multi, Mini-Galaga, Z-Hyperspin, X360 Blast City, Spiderman Pin, 96 in 1 PacMan

Jack Burton

Quote from: wmacmonagle on 06/27/2013, 05:58 PM
Quote from: Mishran on 06/25/2013, 07:16 PMwmac be cleaning house yo!
Hey JACK BURTON!!!

Thanks for the RAIDEN!!!!! It s one of beauty game i got so far!!!!>  Thanks again,

-wmac
No Problem! 

Added an Iphone 4
-Marilyn Manson

FiftyQuid

Jack Burton

Quote from: FiftyQuid on 06/28/2013, 08:40 PMYou guys are brothers right?
Crap, you caught me.  :(

I tried to get my mother to post on here in my thread but she wouldn't.  So I had to settle for my brother.  ;)
-Marilyn Manson

Jack Burton

-Marilyn Manson

Sadler

You bumped a TG-16/TE/TurboDuo Sales & Trades thread for an iPhone and GameCube game?

Jack Burton

Quote from: Sadler on 07/15/2013, 11:37 PMYou bumped a TG-16/TE/TurboDuo Sales & Trades thread for an iPhone and GameCube game?
Crap.  Sorry.  :O
-Marilyn Manson