10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Random freezing on games w/ region mod...

Started by goombakid, 06/14/2013, 12:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

goombakid

I IC region modded my PCE Duo a while back (I made it with 4551's). During preliminary tests, the console worked fine. Finished a full game of SFII' with 2 different characters in one sitting.

However, once in a while, it'll freeze up a game. I've had it freeze up on Bonk's Revenge on the second stage. I also have an Everdrive that I use. Again, playing Jackie Chan, the game froze up on a level.

Would the region mod be doing this? I'm powering the IC mod from the 7805. If it is the region mod, then it SHOULD be easy to remove, right?