10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

TG16 games list with orignal packaging and insert type noted.

Started by SuperPlay, 06/03/2013, 03:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperPlay

Following on from a few recent posts relating to 'what did xxxx game originally come with' and 'what packaging type did xxxx game come in' I have pulled together a spreadsheet that may or may not be useful!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApayGyx9GxlqdF9ycTJ5b0FzTE55bjk0ZUZnQ0xaNFE#gid=0

The detail has been gathered from a few sources including past posts by you guys and girls here.

Please feel free to comment with omissions or errors!

Don't forget Royvegas's page that shows you photographs of each TG16 and what it should come with:

Turbografx Games Reference; http://s667.beta.photobucket.com/user/royvegas/library/Turbografx%20Games%20Reference

jelloslug

Same games (mostly orange label ones) also had brochures for turbografx accessories.

RoyVegas

Cool list!  I did notice 2 things on it.  You have the 3.0 card listed as boxed, it came in a jewel case with that neat square tray. Also the 2.0 card is listed as boxed but it came loose.
All is well. :)

NecroPhile

The 2.0 was technically boxed (giant box!), since it was a pack in.

P.S. - missing i
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Bardoly

Don't forget that Champions Forever Boxing had two different label variants.

RoyVegas

I didn't fully dig into the list but I did notice that you listed Ys I&II as boxed but it came both boxed and unboxed depending on what version you have.

SuperPlay

Thanks for the point raised so far I will hopefully make an update to the page over the weekend :-)

VestCunt

Terraforming and Sherlock 2 are non-Super CD's. Don't believe the hype.
Topic Adjourned.

Psycho Punch

Wait, I can understand why Sherlock Holmes would be a Syscard 2.0 game, but Terraforming is a regular CD-Rom-Rom? What in the
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

Bardoly

Quote from: guest on 07/08/2013, 05:22 PMTerraforming and Sherlock 2 are non-Super CD's. Don't believe the hype.
I thought that Terraforming was a Super CD which was playable on the 2.0 system card with some few minor graphical downgrades?

VestCunt

Topic Adjourned.

kiketonto

hawaian girls come boxed? not just jewel case?
I don't have the game (it's a game?) but I don't ever see the box...
google!!! where are you???

RoyVegas

Quote from: kiketonto on 07/09/2013, 02:19 AMhawaian girls come boxed? not just jewel case?
It did not have a box.  This is complete:
IMG

kiketonto

Quote from: RoyVegas on 07/09/2013, 01:12 PM
Quote from: kiketonto on 07/09/2013, 02:19 AMhawaian girls come boxed? not just jewel case?
It did not have a box.  This is complete:
IMG
thanks for the image! this is the one I always see, just the jewel case.
now i'm thinking....the one I see before...it's yours!!!
HAHAHA

mrhaboobi

the same applies to the other two "girls" games, i have sealed copies of some of them in my collection so they appear to be complete as per the pic above..
Looking for (MINT ONLY)
US Manual : Magical Chase, Shockman 
US Box : Turrican,  Soldier Blade, New Adventure Island, Neutopia II
Other : Sapphire OBI, Turbo Play Aug/Sept 90, April/May 92, Turbo Edge Spring 90

PC Engine Special Cards : Bomberman User Battle

Alydnes Super Grafx