Saved this from the Sharks!

Started by syphic, 07/08/2013, 02:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

syphic

Was able to pick up another one of these for a good price before a shark snagged it up and took it to ebay.

/1000993_10151831554721874_382123953_n.jpg
Awesome trades and deals with:
Fiftyquid, thesteve, keithcourage, mothergunner, Bernie, turboswimbz, Bardoly, BlueBMW, Galam, Elderboroom, dicer

Bardoly

Awesome!

This definitely needs to go to a good home.

And I know an address of a good home...

TR0N

IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Tatsujin

Quote from: Bardoly on 07/08/2013, 02:28 AMAwesome!

hey, from where do you know my home's address? :)
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Bernie

Already talked to him about getting with you Bardoly
  :)

Bardoly

Quote from: Bernie on 07/08/2013, 04:09 AM

Already talked to him about getting with you Bardoly
  :)
Thanks, man.

whisper2053

* whisper2053 thinks he sees wmac coming over the hill :P
IMG
My Retro Gaming Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/whisper2053

bob

Quote from: syphic on 07/08/2013, 02:18 AMWas able to pick up another one of these for a good price before a snake snagged it up and took it to ebay.
But wait, your avatar...does this mean a snake DID get it?

JoshTurboTrollX

Damn, so looking for a good deal for this one.....
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

syphic

Quote from: galam on 07/08/2013, 12:34 PM
Quote from: syphic on 07/08/2013, 02:18 AMWas able to pick up another one of these for a good price before a snake snagged it up and took it to ebay.
lol ok fixed and yes this is going to a good home here on the forums....and their name is not WMAC lol
Fiftyquid, thesteve, keithcourage, mothergunner, Bernie, turboswimbz, Bardoly, BlueBMW, Galam, Elderboroom, dicer

MotherGunner

Quote from: syphic on 07/08/2013, 01:15 PM
Quote from: galam on 07/08/2013, 12:34 PM
lol ok fixed and yes this is going to a good home here on the forums....and their name is not WMAC lol 
"Cya Bud" to that!
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

Psycho Punch

Quote from: syphic on 07/08/2013, 02:18 AMWas able to pick up another one of these for a good price before a shark snagged it up and took it to ebay.
Please do tell how you got those beauties! :)
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

whisper2053

I think 'cya bud' may just become a pcefx meme, if it has not already ;)
IMG

turboswimbz

NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

BigusSchmuck

I wants one! Trade? Cash? Or are they spoken for already?

syphic

Quote from: BigusSchmuck on 07/08/2013, 11:04 PMI wants one! Trade? Cash? Or are they spoken for already?
One is my personal copy and the other is going to some rad dude on here. He can chime in if he wants to reveal himself hehehe. Just glad it was able to find a home here.

wmacmonagle

Quote from: whisper2053 on 07/08/2013, 11:44 AM
HAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHA!!! I already have one and I dont need another one!.. I managed to get another Terraforming!!!. it is for my friend who doesnt have that copy!

CYA BUD!!! I love that!! =)

wmac
Arcade Line Up: UDOT, Multi-Vector Duel, Tempest Multi, Mini-Galaga, Z-Hyperspin, X360 Blast City, Spiderman Pin, 96 in 1 PacMan

Bardoly

Thanks in part to Bernie's endorsement of me, Syphic and I worked out a trade for this game.  He gets some games that he wants, and I get one of the few TurboGrafx games which didn't get a PC Engine release.  :). Thanks, Bernie!

wmacmonagle

Quote from: Bardoly on 07/10/2013, 12:25 AMThanks in part to Bernie's endorsement of me, Syphic and I worked out a trade for this game.  He gets some games that he wants, and I get one of the few TurboGrafx games which didn't get a PC Engine release.  :). Thanks, Bernie!
+1 for Bernie!!!!  Damn this reminded me of Bernie Mac!! RIP!
Arcade Line Up: UDOT, Multi-Vector Duel, Tempest Multi, Mini-Galaga, Z-Hyperspin, X360 Blast City, Spiderman Pin, 96 in 1 PacMan

whisper2053

IMG

wmacmonagle

Quote from: whisper2053 on 07/10/2013, 06:19 AMIt's like the Candyman...
Bumped.. Wanted to say  CYA BUD!!! =)

turboswimbz

BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

wmacmonagle

glazball

Quote from: turboswimbz on 07/10/2013, 05:15 PMCYABUD!.jpg
Hold up Swim... are you trying to imply here that wmac is actually *playing* these games he's spending too much fucking money on?
glazball's game collection and wantlist

Psycho Punch

wmac please change your signature dude, it's painful for mobile people. Don't make me put my Mystery Role-Playing Game Fullset Owner image on my signature as a protest again please.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

bob

Quote from: guest on 07/12/2013, 11:11 PMwmac please change your signature dude, it's painful for mobile people. Don't make me put my Mystery Role-Playing Game Fullset Owner image on my signature as a protest again please.
Haha!  You must not have seen evilevolix first sig.  It lead to armageddon.

turboswimbz

Quote from: glazball on 07/12/2013, 10:59 PM
Quote from: turboswimbz on 07/10/2013, 05:15 PMPICTURE FROM EARLIER HERE
Hold up Swim... are you trying to imply here that wmac is actually *playing* these games he's spending too much fucking money on?
I was making a statement about how he is like a PC engine CD?

Cd rom rom = jack Ass Ass?

Wait What?  I got no beef with anyone.   I am sure Wmac, is playing those that are not sealed. COme on who could have that many games on the shelf and NOT play em??? WHO!

VestCunt

Quote from: Psycho Punch on 07/12/2013, 11:11 PMwmac please change your signature dude, it's painful for mobile people. Don't make me put my Mystery Role-Playing Game Fullset Owner image on my signature as a protest again please.
You can block signatures under Look and Layout Preferences
Topic Adjourned.

wmacmonagle

Quote from: VestCunt on 07/14/2013, 04:23 PM
Quote from: Psycho Punch on 07/12/2013, 11:11 PMwmac please change your signature dude, it's painful for mobile people. Don't make me put my Mystery Role-Playing Game Fullset Owner image on my signature as a protest again please.
You can block signatures under Look and Layout Preferences
Before you do that!! CYA BUD! =)

Later mate!

Sparky

geise

In France he is Le Douche.  O:)

wmacmonagle

Saved this from shark!!!!!

Picked this up from a private collector (less/fair market price) and passed to pcfx guy who didnt have this 2 games at same price.  Both for $900 however saz recently sold for $800 + and 600+ for terraforming.

/zps00af16ae.jpg

Cya bud!

P.s its up to the pcfx member who will get this two games in mail over few days to reveal himself. 

Later Mate!

whisper2053

IMG

* whisper2053 sprays thread with wmac-b-gone

:-k
IMG

wmacmonagle

Quote from: whisper2053 on 07/22/2013, 01:26 AMIMG

Hahahaha i knew u would say something!! LOL Tcare

Sparky

Hahaha..yes whisper,.......he is just spam/troll at this point, a joke but its getting tired. Agreed just go away.

wmacmonagle

Sparky,

Did i started this whole thing? Cant I play along?  Game over ! I guess. Ill move on to reality and will you guys too!  Later!

MotherGunner

Quote from: whisper2053 on 07/22/2013, 01:26 AMIMG

CYA BUG!!!    ( Had to, sorry. )  :wink:
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

whisper2053

Quote from: wmacmonagle on 07/22/2013, 01:58 AM
Sparky,

Did i started this whole thing? Cant I play along?  Game over ! I guess. Ill move on to reality and will you guys too!  Later!
That was never meant to be interpreted as an invitation to come play. It was my (correct, it would seem) observation that your shadow would soon darken the doorstep of this thread, an unwanted and unwished for guest.

Cya Bug, indeed.
IMG

wmacmonagle

Quote from: whisper2053 on 07/22/2013, 04:53 AM
Quote from: wmacmonagle on 07/22/2013, 01:58 AM
Sparky,

Did i started this whole thing? Cant I play along?  Game over ! I guess. Ill move on to reality and will you guys too!  Later!
That was never meant to be interpreted as an invitation to come play. It was my (correct, it would seem) observation that your shadow would soon darken the doorstep of this thread, an unwanted and unwished for guest.

Cya Bug, indeed.
(Eating Popcorns)

CYA BUGGERS!

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

wmacmonagle

My signature says it all!

Turboswim.. Spray again please thanks.

Cya bugger!!!

turboswimbz

I have no clue what's going on here. 

I do not care. 

Arguing In a dead thread is just stupid.

Please Stop

Swimbz Out

Retrocool

You are beyond awesome.....
It is what it is and it will be what it will be!

Looking for some games, but I will prolly never find.  Sapphire, Magical Chase (US)