2/13/2025: Localization News - Cosmic Fantasy 3-4!

Rather earth-shattering news in the PC Engine / TurboGrafx-16 community: Cosmic Fantasy 3 & 4 has been officially localized to English by Edia 30 years later for the Switch! Hard to believe! I know their script quality is poor given the 1&2 port but still good to see.
nintendo.com/us/store/products/cosmic-fantasy-collection2-switch/
Main Menu

Controller adapters

Started by tggodfrey, 04/09/2013, 11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

tggodfrey

I have some freshly made and tested controller adapters for sale.

6' black PCE controller to TG16 console (one of these)
3' white TG16 controller to PCE console (1 of these)

Additional cables Made to order, lead time is 5 days to ship (due to work schedule)

6' cables are 13.00 shipped to 48 states
3' cables are 8.00 shipped to 48 states

will no longer support shipping outside the US.  Sorry

Terry
Games currently in play:
PS3: COD Ghosts
TG16: Boxyboy

Phase


Phase

Got my TG16 to Duo/PCE cord, works and looks good. thanks again.

tggodfrey

Games currently in play:
PS3: COD Ghosts
TG16: Boxyboy

A Black Falcon

Wish I could get one of these, but I guess they aren't available anymore?  There are similar things on ebay, but they cost a good bit more... I need one though. :(

KnightWarrior

I think his prices are fair compered to Ebay