Daily RANT (What pissed you off today?)

Started by RoyVegas, 04/23/2013, 02:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoyVegas

Went camping and had an issue with a Park Ranger. You sir have no customer service skills and should take an anger management class.  Go fuck yourself.
All is well. :)

roflmao

I've experienced so many "MOTHERFUCKER!" moments lately, I've stopped keeping track. 

Hooray beer!

NecroPhile

Either my paperboy (girl?) is slacking off or some cocksucker keeps stealing my paper.  :evil:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

RoyVegas

Quote from: guest on 09/03/2013, 03:14 PMEither my paperboy (girl?) is slacking off or some cocksucker keeps stealing my paper.  :evil:
If you call the company they will actually check into it for you.  If they just aren't delivering it the paperboy will get docked.  Believe it or not they take it suprisingly serious.

bob

Still, to this day, i get wrecked in paperboy.

roflmao

Quote from: galam on 09/03/2013, 04:19 PMStill, to this day, i get wrecked in paperboy.
I just get wrecked. (heads off to find a drunk thread...)

TR0N

IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

geise

Quote from: guest on 08/31/2013, 08:03 PMI've experienced so many "MOTHERFUCKER!" moments lately, I've stopped keeping track. 

Hooray beer!
Hopefully that's not work related MOTHERFUCKER moments.

BigusSchmuck

Getting nitpicked at every fucking thing I do at work. Seriously, if you are working 60+ hours a week when are you going to have time to write a e-mail for a meeting request for something that isn't ready yet?  I'm still trying to get through my mother in laws passing let alone my grandmother who passed away last week, give me some credit sheesh. To top it off, Harold and Kumar left early and Harold thought it was a good day to be 20 minutes late. Joy...

420GOAT

just got told we will be closed for a week and two days, and i only get paid for one. 23-27 off and 30-31 without pay. some bullshit there, the owners have dough, so it wont matter, but really? should have known these degenerates would pull some shit like this.
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: BigusSchmuck on 09/06/2013, 11:06 PMGetting nitpicked at every fucking thing I do at work. Seriously, if you are working 60+ hours a week when are you going to have time to write a e-mail for a meeting request for something that isn't ready yet?  I'm still trying to get through my mother in laws passing let alone my grandmother who passed away last week, give me some credit sheesh. To top it off, Harold and Kumar left early and Harold thought it was a good day to be 20 minutes late. Joy...
Dude, bereavement?  By law you should be allowed to have days off to grieve for your fallen family members.... 

Shouldn't you?
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

geise

BigusSchmuck you need to find a new job man.  That environment isn't healthy for you.  Seriously.

esteban

Quote from: geise on 11/25/2013, 01:23 PMBigusSchmuck you need to find a new job man.  That environment isn't healthy for you.  Seriously.
Truth.

On a more serious note: I HATE THE CINNAMON DONUTS LEFT, UNWANTED, AFTER THEIR POWDERY WHITE AND CHOCOLATE BRETHREN ARE LONG, LONG, LONG, LONG GONE. 

The pathetic stale cinnamon donuts sit in stoic silence on my counter. I pity them at times. But, mostly, I hate the fuckers.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

OldRover

Send those cinnamon donuts my way. :lol:
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

esteban

bob

^^ you just have loose Huey's scattered all over your house, don't you? 
Good decorative stuff.  :D

OldRover

Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

BigusSchmuck

Quote from: geise on 11/25/2013, 01:23 PMBigusSchmuck you need to find a new job man.  That environment isn't healthy for you.  Seriously.
Very true, it sucks around here cause there aren't many IT jobs and it will mean we'll have to move back to the tricities about 45 minutes away from where we are currently living. Even worse, I barely make $16 an hour for a job that normally should be paying me around $30 an hour. Pretty lame stuff...

turboswimbz

Slightly different Non work related daily rant:

No Women.
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

esteban

I hate my desire to have white tiles in the bathroom.

Why? The tiniest fucking pube is immediately a glaring billboard to ANYONE, especially when folks are visiting (like today).

RESULT: I have to constantly scan for pubes whenever I use the bathroom.

Rover: I WON'T TAKE A PICTURE.

Xak

^u must shave, unless your past your testosterone fueled prime.  Chics be lookin BRAND NEW down there when they do so.

Im pissed I dont have any Benzo's or Bud to get my endorphins going and play my 3rd season in NFL2k franchise. I have the best QB and WR in the league.
Im a real life Sadler, just take me to the nearest item shop.

I have aspergers, and am a recovering Tonicholic

BlueBMW

Just read this thread.... interesting (and sad/sick/stupid/messed up) posts.

Rant:

I have a roommate.  He's a dude I work with, and at work he's pretty cool.  At home he does three things: watches TV, drinks beer and talks on his phone til late late at night.  I can tolerate all these things as the extra $500 each month is awful nice.

Now the intolerable.....   

Energy Use: This guy is wasteful.  I mean seriously wasteful.  I pay the utility bill and his rent money is all inclusive (oops)  From the moment the guy gets home til the moment he leaves his TV is on.  He says he likes the background noise.  He also leaves his lights on (and all the other lights in the house)  Usually he falls asleep (half drunk or something) and so I have to go around at 1am and shut all the lights off.  Next whenever he does laundry he always uses the most lengthy wash / dry cycle possible.  He will wash everything with hot water (when warm water does just fine)  He always selects extra rinse (again WHY!?).  When drying he always turns it to "extra dry"  but lowers the temp to the minimum temp which means it will run for like 3 hours.  I set to normal and normal temp and guess what... my clothes come out dry.

Dishes:  This guy does not (or cannot) do dishes.  As part of his cycle each day, he cooks something...  at the end of the night there is always a pot or two or a pan and a few plates / forks / knives left on the counter.  If left alone, those dishes will sit and multiply for at least 5 days at which point he will run out of dishes and proceed to toss all of them directly into the dishwasher.  Now maybe if I had one of those badass awesome dishwashers that could actually clean burnt on shit and grease residue etc it would be a problem, but my dishwasher is cheap.  So of course he runs it (on the highest, longest setting of course)  and the dishes come out with crap stuck to them everywhere.   So what do I have to do....  either I do all the dishes myself or do the dishes later when they have tons of stuck shit all over them.  Seriously guy, what is so hard about washing your dishes right after you use them and putting them in the dishwasher?!

Recycle / Trash:  A more minor offense... but apparently this guy knows nothing about taking out the trash / recycle.  When a can gets full, he just piles the stuff on top or next to the can.  Apparently its too difficult to take the bag out to the can and put a new bag in....

Cleaning: Bottom line, I'm the only one that cleans the common areas ever.  He will clean his bathroom and bedroom but that's it.  I clean the kitchen, living, hallway, etc.  If I don't do it, it never gets done (and it would get nasty!)  Its funny because this guy always rants about "lazy" people at work.  "Oh its all these stupid people that just do't want to work hard" blah blah blah... when in fact he is one of the laziest people I know.  When he gets off work its like he is completely incapable of doing any sort of work whatsoever.

The Heat / AC:  This one gets me the worst...  it ties in with the whole wasteful thing earlier.  When its summer, this guy cranks the A/C and when its winter he cranks the heat.  I like A/C and heat as much as anyone, but I know what's reasonable when it comes to temperatures.  Summer time I usually set the A/C around 70 degrees which is actually quite cold.  This guy will crank it down to 65 the moment he steps foot in the door.  Ok fine, I can deal with the colder air.  I like it colder anyways.  Now winter time....  Ok its not that cold here in Tennessee, but apparently to this guy its unbearable.  Funny since he's from up north where it is much colder.  I have a programmable thermostat that I set to 68 in the morning, 62 during the day, 67 in the evening and 62 at night.  With those settings it is always quite warm in the house even on a cooler day like today (it was 25 last night, mid 40s during the day)  The moment my roommate wakes up, the first thing he does is go manually turn up the heat.  And by turn up I mean TURN UP.  He'll crank that thing to 77 or even as high as 80!  Same thing in the evening, first thing he does when he walks in the door is adjust the thermostat upwards.  I don't know what it is, I guess he just likes hot air blowing.  Or maybe he likes the sound of polar bears dying.  Either way I have to open the windows in my room to make it bearable.  I've tried to discuss it with him, but he just says he's cold.  I'm not much for arguments so I usually just tough it up and deal with it.

Anyways,  I only have to deal with the guy for a few more months, but man what an irritation!

End of Rant :D
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Arkhan Asylum

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

jeffhlewis

Quote from: BlueBMW on 11/28/2013, 11:40 AMI have a roommate.  He's a dude I work with, and at work he's pretty cool.  At home he does three things: watches TV, drinks beer and talks on his phone til late late at night.  I can tolerate all these things as the extra $500 each month is awful nice.

Now the intolerable..... 
This sounds shockingly familiar to my buddy, haha. He's a good dude but we have our issues with cleaning, leaving shit on (leaving the PS3/Netflix on all night drives me insane), paying bills on time (everything in my name), etc.

It's nice having a roommate to split bills, hang out with, etc. but there's a lot of times where I miss living alone.

esteban

Quote from: jeffhlewis on 11/28/2013, 01:45 PM
Quote from: BlueBMW on 11/28/2013, 11:40 AMI have a roommate.  He's a dude I work with, and at work he's pretty cool.  At home he does three things: watches TV, drinks beer and talks on his phone til late late at night.  I can tolerate all these things as the extra $500 each month is awful nice.

Now the intolerable..... 
This sounds shockingly familiar to my buddy, haha. He's a good dude but we have our issues with cleaning, leaving shit on (leaving the PS3/Netflix on all night drives me insane), paying bills on time (everything in my name), etc.

It's nice having a roommate to split bills, hang out with, etc. but there's a lot of times where I miss living alone.
Ha! I hear both of you. I had a roommate like this as well.

3 folks: 2 responsible, 1 lazy bum

She never helped clean the common area, her room was disgusting, she left an ashtray and a mess everywhere.

My girlfriend and I needed extra cash, but we never wanted to see our roommate. She never wanted to see us.

Ughhhh.

BEST THING WE DID WAS AGGRESSIVELY SEARCH FOR A NEW ROOMMATE!

We were so happy with the civilized replacement we found after a few weeks.

KICKING OUT OLD BUM WAS KINDA TOUGH, though. I felt bad giving her only a few weeks to find a new place to live, but she earned it.

TR0N

IMG

esteban

Quote from: TR0N on 11/29/2013, 04:42 AMThis commercial really are they having a epileptic seizure !?  ](*,)
Kmart TV Commercial, Neighbors: Christmas Gifting Out
What an abominable attempt to co-opt the animated .gif fad for advertising.

I actually find the GOOFY AS F*CK looping  "laugh giggle" sound effect to be more offensive than the looping video.

I'm serious. I hate that looping giggle laugh.

Xak

^Wow I would never live with a roomate. It was annoying in enough living with live-in girlfriends. Nope I prefer my own little apartment, I like waking up to peace and myself, I dont talk for the first hour im awake of the day. Dunno why.

What pisses me off today? Im not as high as i was last night. 6-1 so far in NFL2k third season.

BigusSchmuck

What posses me off today it's speed supposed to be my day off and I still get help desk tickets assigned to me.  Lame

TR0N

Quote from: esteban on 11/29/2013, 09:45 AM
Quote from: TR0N on 11/29/2013, 04:42 AMThis commercial really are they having a epileptic seizure !?  ](*,)
Kmart TV Commercial, Neighbors: Christmas Gifting Out
What an abominable attempt to co-opt the animated .gif fad for advertising.

I actually find the GOOFY AS F*CK looping  "laugh giggle" sound effect to be more offensive than the looping video.

I'm serious. I hate that looping giggle laugh.
Kmart has been getting allot backlash towards there commercials lately.Who ever they use for a advertising agency,needs to be fire on the spot.
IMG

RoyVegas

Was driving my wife to work this morning when some driver, with a handicapped plate, cut across two (empty) lanes and cut me off to get into the left turn lane.  My initial reaction wasn't pretty but the wife isn't a fan of road rage, so she quickly snapped me back into reality.  Anyway, what the hell is going on with drivers these days? Seems like damn near everyone is getting extremely impatient. No room to get in the lane?  No worries, just push your way in and eventually you'll win the game of chicken.  Need to pull out onto a major street but too much traffic?  No worries, drive right out and some chicken will brake for you... 

Seriously WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?

bob

Xak

BlueBMW

I agree Roy,  it seems like on the whole drivers are getting a lot more impatient and aggressive these days...  Actually in seems like people on the whole are getting more impatient and aggressive whether their in their cars or not...

Everyone just needs to CALM THE FUCK DOWN
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

esteban

Quote from: BlueBMW on 12/26/2013, 10:09 PMI agree Roy,  it seems like on the whole drivers are getting a lot more impatient and aggressive these days...  Actually in seems like people on the whole are getting more impatient and aggressive whether their in their cars or not...

Everyone just needs to CALM THE FUCK DOWN
I agree, but I also think that Archimedes felt the same way as he tried to decompress in a hot bath at the end of a particularly stressful day.

People are rude, selfish and clueless. Forever and ever.

We must be noticing it more, for various reasons.

Xak

I wanna smash your face in!!!! But will settle for a punching bag  :)

RoyVegas

Quote from: Xak on 12/30/2013, 01:04 PMI wanna smash your face in!!!! But will settle for a punching bag  :)
Quote from: Xak on 12/26/2013, 05:58 PMraging is for the weak
:wink:

Xak

Road raging is for the weak, quote me properly .

RoyVegas

Xak

geise