OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Is it really a vacation...

Started by bob, 10/23/2013, 01:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob

...when the whole family comes?  I'm asking myself that right now.
If you could get away for a week all alone, what would you do?  I would rent a swank RV and just disappear into the back roads of our fine country.

420GOAT

id drive route 66 or something, even with them fuck it!
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.

FiftyQuid

I don't know what you mean by "whole family", but if you're just talking wife and two kids then I would say YES, it is a vacation.  If the kids are young, then they can play on the beach all day and you just have to break for naps/snacks.  If the kids are older then they won't want anything to do with you so you just have to worry that they are not getting into trouble or giving away their virginity.

If I was to vacation on my own I think I'd still have a ton of fun.  I've been to Maui in the past (see under my avatar) and I'd love to go back.  If I had a week I'd take a surfing course, dive for turtles or just sit back and enjoy the sun with a cold drink in my hand.  I would probably have a difficult time adjusting at first to all my free time, but I don't think it would take me that long.  :)
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

Opethian

if you aren't working its vacation
IMG

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

RoyVegas

Quote from: galam on 10/23/2013, 01:34 PM...when the whole family comes?
Yes.  Might not always seem like it though!

Quote from: galam on 10/23/2013, 01:34 PMIf you could get away for a week all alone, what would you do?  I would rent a swank RV and just disappear into the back roads of our fine country.
It's not swank, it's a Travel Trailer and not an RV BUT it does have a TV with hookups to take Turbo with me once it gets dark.  Camping + Turbo + peace & quiet = win.

IMG
All is well. :)

Sparky

Quote from: galam on 10/23/2013, 01:34 PM...when the whole family comes?  I'm asking myself that right now.
If you could get away for a week all alone, what would you do?  I would rent a swank RV and just disappear into the back roads of our fine country.
i would fuck off to Ireland ( my home land) and go pub crawling and talk with ladies with that sweet Irish accent... :)

esteban

NOT VACATION UNTIL KIDS ARE OLDER. 2 year olds are exhausting.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

MotherGunner

Quote from: esteban on 10/23/2013, 06:40 PMNOT VACATION UNTIL KIDS ARE OLDER. 2 year olds are exhausting.
But not too older.  If you wait to long, by that time they are in their teens and they think you're no longer cool.
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

bob

My OG gameboy is keeping me sane. Baseball and solar striker

TheClash603