RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... BT passed away early 2023 from health problems. He was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Sega Master System Light Phaser raffle

Started by BigusSchmuck, 11/08/2013, 01:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

BigusSchmuck

Up for raffle is a Sega Master System Light Phaser. It's currently not working but I'm sure someone can fix it.  No rules, I'll draw a winner in a week.
Entrants:
Tats
Mishran

Tatsujin

would that work with the japanese SMS?

hey, and cool roffle BS :)
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

esteban

Kool raffle, but I lack skills to fix it. I suck.  :pcgs:
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

BigusSchmuck

Quote from: Tatsujin on 11/08/2013, 01:31 AMwould that work with the japanese SMS?

hey, and cool roffle BS :)
As long as it has the same connection I would think so. A little bit more info on the gun: So I plugged it in the other day, it started to work for a few minutes and then it started acting very weird (firing randomly) and then stopped working completely (this was on a old crt too mind you). It might be the cable, it might be something else so again anyone can sign up for this!

Mishran

Sounds like a possible short in the cable. Should be an easy fix I would think if the cable just needs replaced. I'll take a crack at it. Might give me reason to keep my SMS instead of trying to get rid of it.

BigusSchmuck


BigusSchmuck

And the winner is....
Mishran!
Pm incoming...

futureman2000