OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

The Offical Dick Waving Thread!

Started by turboswimbz, 10/01/2013, 01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turboswimbz

Dude I went to a flea market and found this for $5 bucks!

/mftNiHHIf_DTNNK7L99Efzg.jpg
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

turboswimbz

OMG I found this website - it like OMG rarZeerZ - http://www.racketboy.com/   and http://videogames.pricecharting.com/

All you bithches wish you had this shit.   ANd My Moms makes me mac and CHeese for dinner when I come out of the basement!
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

NecroPhile

I have a 1337 huey prototype.  Suck it, bitches!
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

CrackTiger

Quote from: turboswimbz on 10/01/2013, 01:24 PMDude I went to a flea market and found this for $5 bucks!

/mftNiHHIf_DTNNK7L99Efzg.jpg
Mine was also $5 but sealed until I got to the car. Same with Cotton.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Psycho Punch

I have the yellow The Kung-Fu HuCard proto. Hail yo masta!
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

Mishran

RoyVegas

Must

Resist

Urge

to

post......

/MagicalChase006.jpg

IMG
All is well. :)

Arkhan Asylum

And on that day:

0 fucks were given.

by anyone.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Mishran

PunkCryborg

How I roll (note the game is inside of a working system!!!)

/ua97.jpg

VestCunt

Ah, the old RV Dick Waving *ahem* Collecting Reference photos. What a boon that was.
Topic Adjourned.

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: VestCunt on 10/01/2013, 06:52 PMAh, the old RV Dick Waving *ahem* Collecting Reference photos. What a boon that was.
BUT

its for the community's benefit!
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

ToyMachine78

Thanks for the photos. I can now print unlimited magical chase hucards with my 3D printer. I'm going to flood the market until your flea market find really is worth $5.  =P~

turboswimbz

Quote from: guest on 10/01/2013, 08:57 PMThanks for the photos. I can now print unlimited magical chase hucards with my 3D printer. I'm going to flood the market until your flea market find really is worth $5.  =P~
Dat k. I know haters gunna hate.  Put yourself in my shoes, oh wait you can't that would mean you've gotten too much good pussy. #iwannadobenaffleck

ToyMachine78

Quote from: turboswimbz on 10/01/2013, 09:10 PM
Quote from: guest on 10/01/2013, 08:57 PMThanks for the photos. I can now print unlimited magical chase hucards with my 3D printer. I'm going to flood the market until your flea market find really is worth $5.  =P~
Dat k. I know haters gunna hate.  Put yourself in my shoes, oh wait you can't that would mean you've gottwn too much good pussy. #iwannadobenaffleck
Uh.... OK..... :-s Hey what part of the ghetto are you from? Eastside or Westside?  Too bad you ganked your pic off the recent eBay auction .  :---)

jlued686

Someone didn't get the joke... (Hint: ^ That guy).

HercTNT

geise

turboswimbz

Quote from: guest on 10/01/2013, 09:24 PMUh.... OK..... :-s Hey what part of the ghetto are you from? Eastside or Westside?  Too bad you ganked your pic off the recent eBay auction .  :---)
I am incapacitated by laughter on the floor right now, especially after geise's gif. 

And don't call me a liar, You just misunderstand, I don't collect the games themselves, I collect pictures of super rare games, I have photos of all the rare games!

On the upside if that was rare enough for you here is my newest aquire! Supa Rare Game Photo
IMG

geise

I take your Darius Alpha and raise you
IMG

...suck it!

ToyMachine78

Quote from: guest on 10/01/2013, 09:46 PMSomeone didn't get the joke... (Hint: ^ That guy).
Sorry guys.... I just needed a Snickers.... I'm better now lol

Xak

dude I finally got into Cosmic Fantasy 2 last night for the first time. Xanax n blunts drove me to it
Im a real life Sadler, just take me to the nearest item shop.

I have aspergers, and am a recovering Tonicholic

bob

^^ I think you are waiving the wrong dick in the wrong thread.

PunkCryborg

Yeah xak jesus christ do you even read what or where you are posting? must be the xanax

Xak

Oh did I need to a pic like this?

IMG

Well I only have the disk and the PDF I found on here for the manual. Thanks!

bob

Quote from: turboswimbz on 10/02/2013, 09:47 AM
Quote from: guest on 10/01/2013, 09:24 PMUh.... OK..... :-s Hey what part of the ghetto are you from? Eastside or Westside?  Too bad you ganked your pic off the recent eBay auction .  :---)
I am incapacitated by laughter on the floor right now, especially after geise's gif. 

And don't call me a liar, You just misunderstand, I don't collect the games themselves, I collect pictures of super rare games, I have photos of all the rare games!

On the upside if that was rare enough for you here is my newest aquire! Supa Rare Game Photo
IMG
Do you guys remember the ebay user pacfamily (think it was him) when he listed the stickers off rare games?
What a fuckker he was.  That was ultimate dick waiving douchery.  I think it was because members here were beating on him with ebay PMs.  Or i have taken too much xanax and my memory is fuzzy[/quote]

Arjak

Quote from: Xak on 11/12/2013, 12:28 PMOh did I need to a pic like this?

IMG

Well I only have the disk and the PDF I found on here for the manual. Thanks!
*Sigh* Really? Everyone has a copy of CF2. I have a copy of CF2! If that's really the best you can do, you have no right to be posting pics in this thread.

Well, I have a copy of the UBER R@RE!!!!! Keith Courage, complete in case, with the even rarer comic, but I don't have a camera to show it with at the moment, so Xak is going to have to just sit and wait to feast on even the glory of a JPEG of it. :P
He who dings the Gunhed must PAAAAY!!! -Ninja Spirit

Xak

Arjak Im not hating on no here man. I think its awesome some of you like NecroPhile have amazing note worthy collections. You all hav cases and manuals I will only dream of. All my CD games except Exile 1 are either jewel case only or disc only. My huey collection is ALL hueys except. Space Harrier complete. Vigilante jewel case. Bonks Revenge jewel case. TV Sports Hockey complete.

VestCunt

Quote from: Xak on 11/12/2013, 04:11 PMArjak Im not hating on no here man. I think its awesome some of you like NecroPhile have amazing note worthy collections. You all hav cases and manuals I will only dream of. All my CD games except Exile 1 are either jewel case only or disc only. My huey collection is ALL hueys except. Space Harrier complete. Vigilante jewel case. Bonks Revenge jewel case. TV Sports Hockey complete.
OK. Don't need to hear your life story.
Topic Adjourned.

Opethian

IMG

Tatsujin

Quote from: Xak on 11/12/2013, 04:11 PMArjak Im not hating on no here man. I think its awesome some of you like NecroPhile have amazing note worthy collections. You all hav cases and manuals I will only dream of. All my CD games except Exile 1 are either jewel case only or disc only. My huey collection is ALL hueys except. Space Harrier complete. Vigilante jewel case. Bonks Revenge jewel case. TV Sports Hockey complete.
Isn't it more like your CD collection consists of 99% CDRs as it was few years back?
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Tatsujin

btw. nothing beats my one of a kind in the whole universe drac x special huey :!:

/allspecial2.jpg
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

turboswimbz

bob

Quote from: Tatsujin on 11/12/2013, 07:55 PMbtw. nothing beats my one of a kind in the whole universe drac x special huey :!:
/allspecial2.jpg
Oh shit!  Does that have the caravan mode?

Tatsujin

Quote from: galam on 11/12/2013, 08:47 PMOh shit!  Does that have the caravan mode?
yeah, 2 and 5 min zombie slasher score attack mode!! :D

bob

Quote from: Tatsujin on 11/12/2013, 08:53 PM
Quote from: galam on 11/12/2013, 08:47 PMOh shit!  Does that have the caravan mode?
yeah, 2 and 5 min zombie slasher score attack mode!! :D
So special

Xak

Is that Dracula X official? I Never heard of it

Tatsujin

Quote from: Xak on 11/13/2013, 04:07 AMIs that Dracula X official? I Never heard of it
Just as official as you had played CD altered beast further than stage 1 on your DUO-R w/o a sys 1.0 huey :idea:

Opethian

why cant I find the ignore option on these forums :(
IMG

turboswimbz

Quote from: Opethian on 11/13/2013, 09:32 AMwhy cant I find the ignore option on these forums :(
CUZ it be gone son. :( :( :(

NecroPhile

Ignore isn't entirely gone - it's just hiding.  Click on 'profile' on the forum header, then hover over the 'modify profile  -->  buddies/ignore list  -->  edit ignore list' and manually add members.  :wink:

Tatsujin

Opethian

necrophile you made my years thanks
IMG

turboswimbz

Quote from: guest on 11/13/2013, 09:51 AMIgnore isn't entirely gone - it's just hiding.  Click on 'profile' on the forum header, then hover over the 'modify profile  -->  buddies/ignore list  -->  edit ignore list' and manually add members.  :wink:
I tried that and it wouldn't work.  Damn let me tyr again, maybe it was a fix, or an incompatbility with the work comppy.

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: turboswimbz on 11/12/2013, 08:04 PMIMG

Cross platforming OBEY
Why does the land cost 5 plains to play?  That's dumb. lol

Xak

NecroPhile you really have nothing to do than badger me and tell lies about me huh? I know I look better and am in much better than health than you, but thats not my fault.

Excuse my memory of beating that game on x system 8 years ago. I already answered in the other thread what system it had to be beaten on. You really are negative person. Thanks for letting me know about the ignore button, I would ignore you but this forum is too small and your hatred is amusing.

NecroPhile

Quote from: Xak on 11/13/2013, 03:52 PMNecro you really have nothing to do than badger me and tell lies about me huh? I know I look better and am in much better than health than you, but thats not my fault.

Excuse my memory of beating that game on x system 8 years ago. I already answered in the other thread what system it had to be beaten on. You really are negative person. Thanks for letting me know about the ignore button, I would ignore you but this forum is too small and your hatred is amusing.
I've not said anything about you in this thread (or in the Altered Beast thread for that matter), and everything I said in the 'xak is a douchebag' thread is verifiably true; keep hitting the post button and proving me correct.

Don't get mad at me for explaining where to find something seemingly lost.

PunkCryborg

Get that computer yet to zip that file Xak?

Xak

^Yeah I did thanks for asking. I dont care what you said in any thread NecroPhile, your an obvious hater that is displeased with his life and has to take it out on someone he dosnt even know on an internet forum. We are all here because we love the same thing. If you cant get along, then DONT TALK to me or hit the ignore button or whatever. Im here to talk gaming and thats it, you've been trying to demonize me since day one. Get a life literally.

Im outta this thread till my next purchase

BTW that thread you made about me is the biggest attention whoring I've ever seen, except your trying to put attention on me and not yourself? I dont even read what stupidity must lie in that thread I just laugh every time a new page on the thread shows up lol.