@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Random Pictures Thread

Started by Joe Redifer, 02/10/2010, 02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCEngineHell

Quote from: Xak on 12/30/2013, 07:20 PM^dude seriously?
Yeah serious. You're a pedobear and a plagiarizing pig.

Quote from: Xak on 12/30/2013, 07:20 PMI wonder who you are cuz I dont pay attention to names on here just Avatars, I hope your not the ... nevermind I wont insult people that have REAL problems.
You don't know shit about anyone here, so don't even try to pretend you do. You have no friends here.

Quote from: Xak on 12/30/2013, 07:20 PMSo anyone that thinks an asian girl is attractive is a pedo? So what does that make the chic from Game Sack? I posted another pic of my Thai friend that clearly showed she's a woman. She's 23 to be exact. Drinking age
Don't try to lump yourself in with Joe and whomever he knows or anyone in general who is attracted to Asian women. You went out of your way to find pics of a chick who appeared to be barely 12 years old. Also, seriously doubt you know her, so don't bother bringing that shit to the table. Even if you were telling the truth, no one here would believe you because you're a known full time liar and plagiarist who has been banned from this forum multiple times.

Quote from: Xak on 12/30/2013, 07:20 PMAnyways, considering there are men on this site with daughters you shouldnt even joke around like that. Usually the one pointing the finger is the most guilty. Im not the 40 year old neckbeard watching anime in his undies
This again goes to show you how little you fucking know about anyone here. I am a father of two kids, and you are exactly the type of creep I'd dread trying to creep up on my daughter on her walk home after getting off the school bus. Again, as stated before:

QuoteThe only comfort of I'd say I get from you spending so much time here on this forum or being on the net plagiarizing others work is that it means that's one less min or hour you'd spend in your rapemobile stalking some guys 11 year old daughter on her way home from school.
So yes, please keep posting stupid bullshit and continue to steal other peoples work. As long as you are on here doing that, you are not out there raping the barely teen or date rape knocking up underage girls. Thanks in advance.

bob

NightWolve

Quote from: galam on 01/03/2014, 01:48 PMStolen from another forum, but still good.
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7892526848/h6E7FFE83/
Heh-heh. Yeah, that Google+ transition with Youtube was pretty annoying. Oh well.

NecroPhile

Quote from: galam on 01/03/2014, 01:48 PM/turbo/ran2.jpg
Someone should tell this guy there's real vagina to be seen on the interwebs.  :lol:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

NightWolve

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Digi.k

Xak

Im a real life Sadler, just take me to the nearest item shop.

I have aspergers, and am a recovering Tonicholic

Tatsujin

<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

PCEngineHell

Quote from: Xak on 01/08/2014, 12:17 AMMy babes mugshot

IMG
If so, then thanks for helping to confirm much of what we suspect about you and who you are as a person.

wayback.smnewsnet.com/archives/75877

Maybe someone more motivated may want to hit her up on facebook and drop her a pm asking her if she actually knows this clown:

/sad.jpg

And if so, or if not, let her know that said sad clown is on this forum using her mugshot and implying she's his gf or whatever. For the curious, here is her facebook account (checked her post and comments made on that news report to confirm its the one and the same, this is indeed her facebook account):
https://www.facebook.com/crystal.holesapple

Tatsujin

:lol:

and she wasn't even asian and around only 12yo.

PunkCryborg

Thought you lived in Hollywood FL, this girl lives in Maryland

Xak

oh you stalkers

*blushes*

Im her Sadler , she is my Rumi.

turboswimbz

Her last name is Holesapples.  That made my day.
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

PCEngineHell

Quote from: Xak on 01/08/2014, 09:21 AMoh you stalkers
Just consider it someone who doesn't mind helping you put your foot in your mouth. It will be funny if it ends up she doesn't even know you, which, like the Asian girl, I am sure is the case. Be funny, and a little sad, to find out this forum has one of those creeps that creates imaginary relationships with random girls he finds pics of on the net.

Xak

^LMFAO!!!! like i said before.  Thats str8 loser shyt that YOU would do my friend. U Not a real man like myself.

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

Tatsujin

Quote from: turboswimbz on 01/08/2014, 09:30 AMHer last name is Holesapples.  That made my day. 
lol, mine too. first i read horseapples :lol:

PCEngineHell

Quote from: Xak on 01/08/2014, 08:55 PM^LMFAO!!!! like i said before.  Thats str8 loser shyt that YOU would do my friend. U Not a real man like myself.
Yes, you are truly the real man around here with your ghetto typing skills, going about stating your crushes or relationships with seemingly 12 year old girls and druggies on your down time when you're not ripping off others work. Very manly indeed. All hail Validus, Lord of the Worthless, Master of the Banal, King of the Fool's Fool. Rinse and Repeat Infinite. Truly the guy to admire.

The reality of the situation is you're a plagiarizing creep, whom of which feigns ignorance to the fact that no one likes you, no one is impressed by you, most here that are parents of younger kids are creeped out by you, and no one would give a shit if you left and never came back. But hey, like I said, the more time you waste on this forum living in your imaginary world of being a leet hacker, game faq creator, and suave ladies man  :lol: , the less chance you are out there roaming the streets looking for young girls to rape or teenage girls to knock up.

With you here on this forum the world is just a little safer for everyone else. So yes, please stay, don't ever go away. We may not read every thing you post, but at least we will know where you are spending your time, so we can all sleep better at night.

NightWolve

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 01/08/2014, 10:48 PM
Quote from: Xak on 01/08/2014, 08:55 PM^LMFAO!!!! like i said before.  Thats str8 loser shyt that YOU would do my friend. U Not a real man like myself.
Yes, you are truly the real man around here with your ghetto typing skills, going about stating your crushes or relationships with seemingly 12 year old girls and druggies on your down time when you're not ripping off others work. Very manly indeed. All hail Validus, Lord of the Worthless, Master of the Banal, King of the Fool's Fool. Rinse and Repeat Infinite. Truly the guy to admire.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Quoteand no one would give a shit if you left and never came back.
Yeah, mean to say, but it's pretty true I think in his case.

roflmao

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 01/08/2014, 10:48 PM

The reality of the situation is you're a plagiarizing creep, whom of which feigns ignorance to the fact that no one likes you, no one is impressed by you, most here that are parents of younger kids are creeped out by you, and no one would give a shit if you left and never came back. But hey, like I said, the more time you waste on this forum living in your imaginary world of being a leet hacker, game faq creator, and suave ladies man  :lol: , the less chance you are out there roaming the streets looking for young girls to rape or teenage girls to knock up.

With you here on this forum the world is just a little safer for everyone else. So yes, please stay, don't ever go away. We may not read every thing you post, but at least we will know where you are spending your time, so we can all sleep better at night.
IMG

Sorry, Xak, but you've gone past ridiculous.

Xak

IMG

o.pwuaioc

removed

Tatsujin

Quote from: guest on 01/09/2014, 02:08 AMI am new here, so pardon my intrusion, but I don't have to know who is who to know that this is very awesome. I definitely know I found the right forum to hang around!
instant welcome :lol: :D

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 01/08/2014, 01:19 AM
Quote from: Xak on 01/08/2014, 12:17 AMMy babes mugshot

IMG
If so, then thanks for helping to confirm much of what we suspect about you and who you are as a person.

https://web.archive.org/web/20190511165830/http://smnewsnet.com/archives/75877/
I think the best part of that link is the comments below-  LOL

/706/cjgb.png

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Xak

ProfessorPedo, you are the one obsessed with young girls obviously.

Its a shame to a see a buncha 40 -50 year old men, act like teens on Gamefaqs. All I am guilty of is loving TurboGrafx.

ProfessorPedo is the first on my ignore list since he needs his face caved in.

turboswimbz

Josh, That was fantastic.  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: How'd I miss that?
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

NecroPhile

Quote from: Xak on 01/09/2014, 08:19 AMIts a shame to a see a buncha 40 -50 year old men, act like teens on Gamefaqs. All I am guilty of is loving TurboGrafx.
And being a thieving, pedobear, liar.

You get zip figured out yet?

PCEngineHell

Quote from: Xak on 01/09/2014, 08:19 AMProfessor, you are the wise, and your words true, even though they sting and stab at my heart.

Its a shame to a see a buncha 40 -50 year old men, act mature and be hatin on my creepy ass though. All I am guilty of is loving teh 12 year old girls very mature and worldly ladies.

Whenever I end up on the news after being involved in some failed kidnapping scheme involving free candy and a white ford van, I'm sure Professor will be the first to say "See, I told ya so". Due to that I will do my best to never get caught.
You going to cry now, you need some tissue for those tears?

EvilEvoIX

IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

Nando

Psycho Punch

Amazing answer Professorson!!! To keep with the random pictures theme,
IMG
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

Xak

Id rather have my looks dicksize and talent than any of you fuckin losers professorpedo and necro

and a few other losers on here that i dont even remember their names cuz this site isnt my life like it is for the losers.

Cant except me for being better than you and because I love Turbografx. Its cool. Man hates what he cant conquer, fears what he dont understand.

PCEngineHell

Quote from: Xak on 01/09/2014, 11:41 PMId rather have my tiny dicksize and steal talent than be like any of you fuckin awesome and totally original brahs Professor and Necro.

And a few other losers on here that I don't even remember their names cause I'm all over the net stealing peoples shit and trying to find me some youngies with chest flatter then mine to hit up on fb.

Cant accept me for being weaker than you and because I love teh underage hotties. Its cool. Man hates scum, and I'm scum.
(forum editor at work: removed rose colored glasses, fixed spelling issues, and reworded to better represent the truth)

Word.

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: Xak on 01/09/2014, 11:41 PMId rather have my looks dicksize and talent than any of you fuckin losers professorpedo and necro..........
tsxw.png
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Sparky

haha... better get out the box for him...

IMG

turboswimbz

/65794844526171203BWSbvzvHc.jpg

Opethian

textbook daddy issues

will do anything for attention

go back to gamefaqs
IMG

jeffhlewis

Quote from: Xak on 01/09/2014, 11:41 PMId rather have my looks dicksize and talent than any of you fuckin losers professorpedo and necro
Dicksize?

Tim and Eric Awesome Show Great Job!: Video Dating a Gamer

Xak

attention? LMFAO , attention is what my lovers necrophiliac and professorpedo have. They constantly derail any thread I post in. and IM the person seeking attention?

I ignored it long enough. Its OK though , I already put retards like Sparky and the other two on ignore

back on topic

IMG

Sparky

Quote from: Opethian on 01/10/2014, 11:02 AMtextbook daddy issues

will do anything for attention

go back to gamefaqs
nailed it!!!

IMG

PCEngineHell

Quote from: Xak on 01/10/2014, 12:23 PMMost days this is how my life plays out....

/validus_zps01a524c7.png

Tatsujin

NightWolve

Quote from: jeffhlewis on 01/10/2014, 12:03 PM
Quote from: Xak on 01/09/2014, 11:41 PMId rather have my looks dicksize and talent than any of you fuckin losers professorpedo and necro
Dicksize?

Tim and Eric Awesome Show Great Job!: Video Dating a Gamer

Oh man, at least we're getting some lulz out of this. You know, it starts with cock-bragging, then you goad them for a while, and it ends with cock-flashing as it did on the Neo-Geo.com forums... Not an unheard of occurrence in a videogame forum.

Quote from: Jeff NussbaumYou lot still amuse me with your net rage. Yes. I posted a picture of my dick. Odds are good that you viewed it deliberately, which speaks more to your character than to mine. You'll never get me to feel shame at anything I've done here. I'm still the same smug, amoral, self-important asshole I've ever been.
JeffNussbaum-XSEED-CockFlasher.webp

Xak

even people with aspergers have a chance at least a decent looking chic

IMG

NecroPhile

Getty Image stock photo for the win!!!

Are you getting dumber?

Xak

^The hell is Getty? I just googled "person with aspergers"

NecroPhile

And you found a website that paid to use a stock photo of a couple that may or may not even be a couple and most likely do not have aspergers.  Bravo.

NightWolve

Quote from: Nulltard on 01/10/2014, 03:46 PMNightWolve... please... don't plant the seeds for that idea here... i beg of you!!!
Eh, no worries, 1) only a "real man," a "big man" would do such a thing in order to prove his detractors/deniers wrong once and for all as to just how well-endowed he really is, and 2) the only known case happened on the Neo-Geo.com forums AFAIK and by a criminal Ys language translator (who doesn't pay nor credit his co-workers/partners!!!), a very rare breed...

I guess in some ways though you can really respect B.J.DeuceBag / Jeff Nussbaum for "rising to the challenge" (pun intended) against his deniers... I'm sure the cock-bragging started innocently enough just like Xak, but at some point, yeah, people are gonna point out that anybody can talk shit behind a computer, going around claiming, "Hey, I got 8 inches, bitches!! I'm the big man of the block!" If you're gonna keep doing that, obviously you're gonna get called out on it.

So eventually, to his credit, B.J./Big Jeff decided to prove all his deniers wrong: he pulled his pants down, fluffed himself up a bit, took a camera down there, snapped numerous photos to get the best (he's an OCD autist like that, so I'm safely assuming!), to put the best cock-shot forward so-to-speak, uploaded it to the Internet, and the rest is history! :lol:

A picture is worth a thousand words, isn't that what they say ??

Anyway, I'm just saying, ya know, right or wrong, B.J. eventually "backed up" his "claim" with a proof-positive photo and I guess you can respect that at some level... And now...he's a legend, he immortalized himself there, he's the "big man" of the Neo-Geo.com forums and that's what makes incel virgins like Psycho Dox Shroom so goddamn angry... (*snickers*)

And...back on topic:
NextGTA.jpg
facebook.com/photo/?fbid=653562768027570

EvilEvoIX

Oh yeah the folks over on Neo-geo.com are quite argumentative and after that Aero Fighters 3 debacle quite stupid.  They do like to bitch about nothing, still waiting for a SSRPG translation.
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.