Localization Legend "Supper the Subtitler" has "joined the club" in being targeted for CD-pressings by bootleg master Tobias/PCEWorks! His projects like Private Eyedol, Galaxy Fräulein Yuna 1 & 2, etc. are now being sold on Chinese factory-pressed CDROMs...
IMG
Main Menu

War machine

Started by VestCunt, 03/13/2007, 01:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

VestCunt

I'm a cunt, always was. Topic Adjourned.

nat

After viewing your post, viewing the auction page, and then the picture, I immediately heard the Terminator theme in my head.

And then the laughter began and drowned all that out.

Nazi NecroPhile

Holy Cow!  Why can't people spend a little time to clean their skanky crap before they put it on ebay?  I'm betting he won't get jack shit for it - currently at $1.00 with $12.00 shipping and 5 hours to go.  I won't be back.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

hindsr1976

Looks like some one was mud boarding on it.. :lol:

2X4

Why do people have the same storage solutions as their pets in the first place?  I know costly cardboard boxes and rubbermaid totes are beyond the average person's means, but for crying out loud!
The Turbo was Dual Core when Dual Core wasn't cool . . .

Seldane

Ended at 3,26. :P How does these things happen? What did the owner do to it?
Quote from: Seldane on 04/21/2007, 07:28 PMDVDs are for suckers. Illegally pirated and stolen videos all the way. No menus. No "DO NOT PIRATE THIS!" screens. No fuss. Only perfection. I honestly only pirate movies because that "don't pirate this" screen annoys me. :wink:
IMG
Indeed, it's AV time. Check out: IMG! Sir, the door was open.

hindsr1976

Nothing leaving it on the back porch for a week in the rain wouldn't fix :lol: