@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Random Pictures Thread

Started by Joe Redifer, 02/10/2010, 02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NecroPhile

Quote from: NightWolve on 02/02/2014, 01:49 AMHey thanks BTW, NecroPhile! I kinda thought/figured you were mostly unsympathetic to this ordeal and were probably in the "Eh, NW got what he deserved..." camp.
Nope.  You definitely got the shaft, DeuceBag deserves to be beat with a shovel, and it boggles the mind that the retards at XSEED Games argue with you the way they have.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

array(10) { [0]=> int(0) [1]=> int(1717709267) [2]=> string(12) "3.137.151.61" [3]=> string(21) "?topic=7808.msg340743" [4]=> string(84) "512: loadMemberContext(): member id '5737' not previously loaded by loadMemberData()" [5]=> string(32) "185acec62d288b3c8efbb07eb89cacb4" [6]=> string(7) "general" [7]=> string(76) "/home/u171605139/domains/pcengine-fx.com/public_html/forums/Sources/Load.php" [8]=> int(1725) [9]=> string(864) "[{"function":"smf_error_handler"},{"file":"\/home\/u171605139\/domains\/pcengine-fx.com\/public_html\/forums\/Sources\/Load.php","line":1725,"function":"trigger_error"},{"file":"\/home\/u171605139\/domains\/pcengine-fx.com\/public_html\/forums\/Sources\/Display.php","line":1460,"function":"loadMemberContext"},{"file":"\/home\/u171605139\/domains\/pcengine-fx.com\/public_html\/forums\/Themes\/default\/Display.template.php","line":256,"function":"prepareDisplayContext"},{"file":"\/home\/u171605139\/domains\/pcengine-fx.com\/public_html\/forums\/Sources\/Load.php","line":2778,"function":"template_main"},{"file":"\/home\/u171605139\/domains\/pcengine-fx.com\/public_html\/forums\/Sources\/Subs.php","line":4259,"function":"loadSubTemplate"},{"file":"\/home\/u171605139\/domains\/pcengine-fx.com\/public_html\/forums\/index.php","line":192,"function":"obExit"}]" }

Хak

View from my favorite parking spot.

IMG

Psycho Punch

Quote from: Хak on 02/03/2014, 12:45 PMView from my favorite parking spot.

IMG
Хak

!!!
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

Хak

Quote from: Psycho Punch on 02/03/2014, 04:07 PMХak

!!!
don't be a hater.  erase the hate and we can get along.  I ran with some real hardcore in my time and u are welcome to share a tonic and learn of my lessons.  trust me their is a world out there to be taken!!!

bob

RoyVegas

All is well. :)

NecroPhile

Uselessness in stereo!
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

OldRover

Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

bob

Sherlock Holmes would sound AWESOME through that! 

roflmao

Quote from: Nulltard on 02/03/2014, 05:56 PMSpeaking of stereo... my obey station is coming along nicely!  Back on topic: Random Picture!
obey.jpg
Good googly moogly.  :shock: I almost didn't notice the game on the screen.  :P

wildfruit

not too bad

3285267012.png

Xak

Quote from: Хak on 02/03/2014, 04:27 PM
Quote from: Psycho Punch on 02/03/2014, 04:07 PMХak

!!!
don't be a hater.  erase the hate and we can get along.  I ran with some real hardcore in my time and u are welcome to share a tonic and learn of my lessons.  trust me their is a world out there to be taken!!!
wise words doppelganger  . Lets please erase the hate. Its unhealthy to for you to hate. Especially to someone you never met, thats actually sad in reality.
Im a real life Sadler, just take me to the nearest item shop.

I have aspergers, and am a recovering Tonicholic

NightWolve

That Miley... Heh.

MileyInSonic.jpg

geise

NightWolve

That balancing dog above is awesome BTW.

IMG
IMG

More Miley "twerking":

IMG

Nando

Sadler

bob

Digging through an old GamePro, found some fun tidbits.

/games/gp1.jpg
He's Crazy.

/games/gp2.jpg
It's funny because they actually gave her agents contact info.

/games/gp3.jpg
Wonder why this never worked out?

/games/gp4.jpg
Robot Boobs

/games/gp5.jpg
I called the #, some guy named Johnny answered, then burped, then hung up on me.

Nando

No wonder we all turned to JP for game art.

NightWolve

For those that thought a "gamer girlfriend" was a plus.

GamerGirlfriend.jpg

PCEngineHell

Quote from: galam on 02/23/2014, 12:53 PMDigging through an old GamePro, found some fun tidbits.

/games/gp1.jpg
He's Crazy.

/games/gp3.jpg
Wonder why this never worked out?

/games/gp4.jpg
Robot Boobs
Usually it is overlooked, so I thought I'd mention it that Krazy Ivan was ported to PC also. Twisted Metal 1 was too, though no one paid attention or cared or whatever (I have both Krazy and Twisted, both are great ports with better visuals then the PS1). Only Twisted Metal 2 on pc seems to get any mention.

Concerning the Jaguar store, lol @ that. They also ran Jaguar infomercials in the early morning when I was a teen.  Also, it was good that Thea Realm Fighters got axed. It looked terrible anyway, and in no way would have been able to compete with Ultra Vortek.
Rare Footage of Thea Realm Fighters for Atari Jaguar CD

And also, I have Rise of the Robots 2 on PC. Ends up it was the best version, much better then the Saturn and PS1 versions. There was more animation, etc. Not a great fighter regardless, but still, not terrible either depending on which version you go for.

geise

IMG
IMG
IMG
Psycho Barbie is now available...
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!

420GOAT

not a picture, but there is Obey related material....somewhere. not too safe for work.

instagram.com/p/lGsGfHS6k8/ | The World Famous Cafe Lu

cafelu-1.webp
cafelu-2.webp
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.

Psycho Punch

GohanX

I'd make her Obey me.

HailingTheThings

IMG

TR0N

Quote from: 420GOAT on 03/04/2014, 01:42 PMnot a picture, but there is Obey related material....somewhere. not too safe for work.

instagram.com/p/lGsGfHS6k8/ | The World Famous Cafe Lu
cafelu-2.webp
Damn talk about a wedge  :shock:
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

HailingTheThings

Quote from: Nulltard on 03/06/2014, 02:22 PMReal project in development.  Not sure if they're sticking with this art... it'd be a shame if they changed it.
4in1cart.jpg
Ahhhhh! That should be a real thing, if it isn't.
IMG

Nando

Psycho Punch

I'd bet I would only get those stupid S shapes if I bought a pack of tetris gummies.

bob

NightWolve

NightWolve

ObamaPutinMeme.jpg

/339337962883459_.jpg

Opethian

IMG

TR0N

IMG

jperryss

That was part of a hilarious (and fake) Craigslist ad from years ago. Wish I could find it now.

tggodfrey

/10201743351287948_.jpg
Games currently in play:
PS3: COD Ghosts
TG16: Boxyboy

roflmao

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Nando

munchiaz

bob

Thing from the Addams Family really got desperate, huh?

bob

Thing from the Addams Family really got desperate, huh?

Nando

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: Nulltard on 04/01/2014, 01:39 PMsupershadowlands_snes.webp
JoshuaTurboTrollX-16 landed this rare gem.
All I had to give up was a silly loose Strider SGX HuCard!!  You just got scammed!!
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

NightWolve

TR0N

gunsmoke.webp
IMG

Bernie

Lookie here....

/turbo/DSC_0004.JPG
/turbo/DSC_0008.JPG

esteban

Bernie, that's awesome. IMG