@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

galam

Started by Psycho Nulltard, 04/05/2014, 12:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Psycho Nulltard

Dick move, brah. Not cool.

galam.jpg
IMG
Psycho John Moriconi sabotaged/destroyed TWO PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook (Cuz Chris Runyon!), then the other by Aaron Nanto (Cuz Le NightWolve!)!!! John and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together mainly because he's also a PCE admin who worked VERY hard to poach members for HIS OWN site which has been an abysmal failure now marred by a legacy of utter mass destruction/harassment/doxxing alliances with KKKFarms . net even despite their involvement in Byuu/Near's suicide! BOTH times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (blackmail/extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang of DildoKKKobolds!

If you suspect he & his gang of psycho cyber bully friends did it on purpose, thought it through to its logical conclusion, preplanned it years before (never let a good crisis go to waste & create it if need be!) and that the PCEFX chatbox launch was just a pretense, you'd be correct...

Feel free to reach out if you wish: nullity_down@yahoo.com
Like DarkKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:

Mzo

They seemed to be after all the hot dealz online.
HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
My Backloggery

PunkCryborg

I thought he was a good member..... till this!!!!

TR0N

So galam is a sleeze ball in Ys 5 !? I remember getting to that part in the game to  :twisted:
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

esteban

I always new Galam was evil.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

NightWolve

Quote from: Nulltard on 04/05/2014, 12:09 AMDick move, brah. Not cool.
galam.jpg
I'm looking at the red-haired character in there and wondering what the hell is Adol doing in that game, that ain't Ys...

geise

?  That's CF2, or am I missing something?

Since I'm slow and have no idea what's going on I'll just post this.

IMG

OldRover

Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

OldRover

I now can't play CF2 and not think of Vasteel. My mind is underwater the whole time, shooting crescent energy waves at things.
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

TR0N

Quote from: NightWolve on 04/06/2014, 06:13 AM
Quote from: Nulltard on 04/05/2014, 12:09 AMDick move, brah. Not cool.
galam.jpg
I'm looking at the red-haired character in there and wondering what the hell is Adol doing in that game, that ain't Ys...
Oh it's CF2. i don't know why i was thinking of Ys 5, i guess how the sprite looked.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

NightWolve

Yeah, it was very Adol-looking. I haven't loaded up CF2 in ages, so I don't remember the main character having red hair. Heh.

OK, so what are we supposed to be doing in this thread ? Trashing galam ?  :? We need some thread leadership here, Nulltard.

JoshTurboTrollX

...curse you galam.
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

NightWolve

Bardoly

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

bob

what "feud",  jerkoff?  i havent even posted in this thread.
get over yourself thinking you are on the same level as me where i even know you exist.

NightWolve

I can't ever say or think anything bad about galam again after he was willing to donate some $900 bucks to Rover... This is a generous mofo like none other!!!

bob

Quote from: NightWolve on 08/06/2014, 09:38 PMI can't ever say or think anything bad about galam again after he was willing to donate some $900 bucks to Rover... This is a generous mofo like none other!!!
again????  did you at some point?

NightWolve

Arjak

Holy shit! Galam has struck again! Now he's artificially raising the prices of rare Turbo games!

https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=17508.0

Is there any way to stop such a madman!? :shock:
He who dings the Gunhed must PAAAAY!!! -Ninja Spirit