@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Anybody need a DC controller? Like new!

Started by bob, 04/24/2014, 03:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

bob

I came across two today that are in like new condition it appears.
I don't have a DC, but grabbed them in case anybody here can use one (or two, which I would rather get rid of the pair together so I only have to ship to one location, but whatever).

/games/cast.jpg

munchiaz

dont need, but nice of you to pick these up for others why may need them

ApolloBoy

I'd be interested in both, PM sent.
IMG