RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... BT passed away early 2023 from health problems. He was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

WTB PC Engine Duo

Started by warpig227, 04/25/2014, 06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

warpig227

looking to find a duo from a trusted home. i wanna avoid going ebay as much as possible.

jtucci31

I was set out for a Duo R on here when I first came here and within a few months got it. Good luck to ya! I'm sure you'll get one soon enough. And avoiding eBay is always a good idea

turbokon

I may have one ready in a few days.  It will be fully recapped, region modded and component video modded.
Turbo fan since 1991 after owning my first system.

Check out my website:)
www.tg16pcemods.com

Bernie

Quote from: turbokon on 04/25/2014, 08:08 PMI may have one ready in a few days.  It will be fully recapped, region modded and component video modded.
This is the one you want warpig.

Trenton_net

I might also have a Duo-RX with games available eventually, but it sounds like your already in good hands for a new console :-)

warpig227

Quote from: turbokon on 04/25/2014, 08:08 PMI may have one ready in a few days.  It will be fully recapped, region modded and component video modded.
pm me when its ready. we shall discuss