12/06/2023: Localization News - Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria!!!

OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

turbo booster

Started by Prosper1ne, 05/19/2014, 01:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

Prosper1ne

Anyone got a cheap turbo booster they wanna part with? Thanks

420GOAT

MAKE YOUR OWN, DONE.
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.

cr8zykuban0

I would check out retrogamecave.com
they sell custom made av cables that connect to the port on the back of the system.  I bought one and they work great and a cheap alternative.

Keith Courage

You could also have someone AV mod the console to put RCA jacks on the system itself.

roflmao

This looks like a relatively simple and cheap procedure:

synbiosfan

#5
http://www.ebay.com/itm/191161121192?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

For those of us less skilled maybe?

EDIT: No don't use it shipping is like $17 to the US.

Quote from: 420GOAT on 05/19/2014, 04:54 PMMAKE YOUR OWN, DONE.
I'm now doing just that!

I just need to find a good connector for the pins. I know which ones to use.

420GOAT

since you said cheap, i figured why not make one ...i did.

http://www.cgquarterly.com/articles/tg16_cable.htm
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.

Prosper1ne

I meant turbo booster plus. My mistake. Im mainly interested in the memory function. I was gonna use it to play neutopia

420GOAT

I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

BlueBMW

Cheap and turbo booster plus dont exist anymore.  Seems like theyre usually $100+ if you see one for sale
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc