10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

FS: Samurai ghost boxed, Airzonk and book, Legendary axe, and valis 3

Started by xandman, 05/23/2014, 01:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

xandman

I have a lot of games I am wanting to part with, 3 turbo games and 1 turbo cd game. All work great and are in amazing shape

Asking 150 shipped

IMG[

DildoKKKobold

AvatarDildoKKKobold.jpg
For a good time with the legendary DarkKobold, email: kylethomson@gmail.com
Dildos provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

slinkyturd

70/95 US Turbochips

jordan_hillman

That is a pretty damn good deal, especially in today's market. This is awesome to see  :D
"Live the code, the code of the Dragon!"

cr8zykuban0

Damn, very good deal. I would have been interested in samurai ghost!

Nazi NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!


madboom0522

If you were not a damn ninja turtle reseller, maybe he would have gotten back to you...
Titles to complete... Caught them all....

Ninja16608

Quote from: madboom0522 on 05/23/2014, 07:20 PMIf you were not a damn ninja turtle reseller, maybe he would have gotten back to you...
You eat a dick. I only sell turtle soup.

BlueBMW

[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc


MrFlutterPie