Random Pictures Thread

Started by Joe Redifer, 02/10/2010, 02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob

She looks great. Things have gotten better?

Bernie

Quote from: galam on 04/03/2014, 08:28 PMShe looks great. Things have gotten better? 
Dude, one week after the surgery....and its like it never happened!  God really blessed us, and this community really helped us when we needed it the most.  I can never express the gratitude I have for this place.  I can try though.  Give aways coming soon!!

NightWolve

Not really a tattoo fan (unless you're talking the little dwarf guy from the Fantasy Island TV series), but I thought this one was really good because of the technique to simulate 3D.

Tattoo2012.jpg
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151339307745681

Nando

Quote from: NightWolve on 04/06/2014, 02:49 AMNot really a tattoo fan (unless you're talking the little dwarf guy from the Fantasy Island TV series), but I thought this one was really good because of the technique to simulate 3D.

Tattoo2012.jpg
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151339307745681
I wonder if it's a real ink or a photoshop.

Here's some more randomness

IMG

ClodBusted

Good old times when the WWF was still called the WWF.

Nando

that game was meant to eat your quarters!!!! and I FED IT!! LOTS!

420GOAT

Quote from: Nando on 04/07/2014, 03:07 PMthat game was meant to eat your quarters!!!! and I FED IT!! LOTS!
me too!
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.

HailingTheThings

IMG

TR0N

Ok who made this rygar figure ?
Rygar-action-figure-NES-Marvel-Legends-2.webp
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Nando

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

NightWolve

HailingTheThings

IMG

NightWolve

Purty graphics, dude!!!!

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

o.pwuaioc

I wish there were more 2D platformers on the Dreamcast that looked like that. Where's the homebrew scene for that?

Psycho Punch

The problem here is the tiling of the background... too many unique 8x8 tiles in that screen alone.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

ToyMachine78

Quote from: guest on 04/29/2014, 11:42 PMEasy peasy... just use some sprites and some tile flippings.

http://www.emulatronia.com/doctec/consolas/pce/vdcdox.txt

my left nut could code this... and I only have a right one. (Not really, I have 3 nuts, and not even the center one knows Hu C)
You must watch Tickety Toc  lol Its easy peasy!

NightWolve

chipanddale31x1noborders.webp
Quote from: Nulltard on 04/29/2014, 11:08 PMMaybe it is just my untrained eyes, but that ddoesn't look like it has a very high color count. I'm too lazy to run it through an image editing app, but I'd bet the pce could pull this off.  Creative use of colors, not excessive use.
Yeah, you're right. Only 48 unique onscreen colors were needed to render that (that is, according to PaintShopPro's "Count Colors Used" option). That's a helluva trick! I figured way more than that.

Bardoly

Nando

No console, that's just a screenshot that someone mocked up.

pixeljoint.com/pixelart/84771.htm

NightWolve

Quote from: guest on 04/30/2014, 04:49 PMUsed a trick one of Nightwolve's buddies mentioned to convert this to PCE palette...
That was Bonknuts/TurboXray (Rich/Tom) from here. ;)

Tatsujin

/10202538728883319_n.jpg
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Opethian

IMG

esteban

Quote from: Tatsujin on 05/01/2014, 08:23 PM/10202538728883319_n.jpg
FIRGET ABUT TOKUGAWA CORP.

THAT DUDE LOOKS LIKE WOLVERINE.

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

esteban

Ninja16608

Cucumbers, Carrots, Chives, nothing like some garden fresh foods.

Garden.jpg

JoshTurboTrollX

HailingTheThings

IMG

roflmao

Quote from: Ninja16608 on 05/20/2014, 03:01 PMCucumbers, Carrots, Chives, nothing like some garden fresh foods.
Nice!  At our previous house we had a big vegetable garden. But now that we've moved, space is limited so we're only growing Asparabroc (which I didn't even know existed!), tomatoes, peppers, and a few herbs.

Ninja16608

Quote from: guest on 05/20/2014, 07:37 PM
Quote from: Ninja16608 on 05/20/2014, 03:01 PMCucumbers, Carrots, Chives, nothing like some garden fresh foods.
Nice!  At our previous house we had a big vegetable garden. But now that we've moved, space is limited so we're only growing Asparabroc (which I didn't even know existed!), tomatoes, peppers, and a few herbs.
Our first year with the carrots, we had great turn out with the cucumbers in the past. We have some herbs going but they did not pop up yet and we have some that returned to the garden area so were just gonna leave em and eat em. Hope the carrots are good for us, I love mine in a roast all soft and tender :-)

roflmao

Quote from: Ninja16608 on 05/20/2014, 08:26 PMOur first year with the carrots, we had great turn out with the cucumbers in the past. We have some herbs going but they did not pop up yet and we have some that returned to the garden area so were just gonna leave em and eat em. Hope the carrots are good for us, I love mine in a roast all soft and tender :-)
I've grown carrots in the past, and they were way more flavorful than what you normally get from the store.  We didn't till the soil enough beforehand so they all grew short and fat. :)

Ninja16608

Quote from: guest on 05/20/2014, 08:41 PM
Quote from: Ninja16608 on 05/20/2014, 08:26 PMOur first year with the carrots, we had great turn out with the cucumbers in the past. We have some herbs going but they did not pop up yet and we have some that returned to the garden area so were just gonna leave em and eat em. Hope the carrots are good for us, I love mine in a roast all soft and tender :-)
I've grown carrots in the past, and they were way more flavorful than what you normally get from the store.  We didn't till the soil enough beforehand so they all grew short and fat. :)
Thanks for the tip. Till deeper for longer carrots, unless you like em short and fat? "Baby style carrots"

roflmao

Quote from: Ninja16608 on 05/20/2014, 09:19 PMThanks for the tip. Till deeper for longer carrots, unless you like em short and fat? "Baby style carrots"
Almost as fat as rutabegas, but not quite.  Still freaking tasty though!

Ninja16608

Quote from: guest on 05/20/2014, 09:50 PM
Quote from: Ninja16608 on 05/20/2014, 09:19 PMThanks for the tip. Till deeper for longer carrots, unless you like em short and fat? "Baby style carrots"
Almost as fat as rutabegas, but not quite.  Still freaking tasty though!
Im going deep then lol that must have been a pain to cut up. I would fear my fingers with the short ones.

roflmao

Ok, enough vegetable gardening talk. :)

IMG

Stolen from Nectarsis.  :-"

Ninja16608

Thats awesome, im gonna steal it :-)

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!

Nando

HAHAH that sailor mooon is great!

Here's some Paul Robertson's Bubble Bobble inspired art.

https://probertson.tumblr.com/image/86381765824
IMG

HailingTheThings

IMG

munchiaz

^thats so cute and awesome

MrFlutterPie

Quote from: Nando on 05/22/2014, 09:58 AMHAHAH that sailor mooon is great!

Here's some Paul Robertson's Bubble Bobble inspired art.

IMG
Major bonus points for including Captain Planet.

Am I the only person who would love too see Captain Planet and Captain Power team up?

"With the Earth on the verge of destruction in the aftermath of the Metal Wars a new group of hero's will arise from the ashes.  Captain Jonathan Power leads the soldiers of the future to end Lord Dredd's reign. Utilizing the awesome power suits they are each turned into a one man fighting force.  Joined by the Planeteers who possess the awesome power rings when combined summons Earth's greatest hero Captain Planet.  Together they will stop Lord Dredd, save humanity and restore the Earth from the ravages of the Metal Wars."

Psycho Punch

Not an image but pretty random :lol:
Fusion Gone Wrong

esteban

Quote from: guest on 05/24/2014, 07:00 AMNot an image but pretty random :lol:

Fusion Gone Wrong
If this is referring to physics, then it is brilliant.

Ninja16608

Quote from: guest on 05/24/2014, 07:00 AMNot an image but pretty random :lol:

Fusion Gone Wrong
HAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that was some seriously funny shit. The slap sealed it, let out a loud chuckle.

roflmao

What Ninja said!  HOLY CRAP THAT WAS HILARIOUS!

NightWolve

(Via Bernie)

If you wanna get serious...you know what to do! ;)

GetSeriousGetTurboDuo.jpg
"Get Serious. Get Turbo Duo." ad

geise

The launch US Duo had the best game pack-ins ever.

EVER.