2/13/2025: Localization News - Cosmic Fantasy 3-4!

Rather earth-shattering news in the PC Engine / TurboGrafx-16 community: Cosmic Fantasy 3 & 4 has been officially localized to English by Edia 30 years later for the Switch! Hard to believe! I know their script quality is poor given the 1&2 port but still good to see.
nintendo.com/us/store/products/cosmic-fantasy-collection2-switch/
Main Menu

When did cotton become...

Started by madboom0522, 05/26/2014, 04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

toktogul

Magical chase is 250$
as for tatsujin, I can't find anything other than the PC fx board, or the PS2 version of tatsujin
are you sure about the name?

Nazi NecroPhile

Quote from: toktogul on 06/17/2014, 06:30 AMas for tatsujin, I can't find anything other than the PC fx board, or the PS2 version of tatsujin
are you sure about the name?
100% positive
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

CrackTiger

Thete are two copies of Tatsujin for PC Engine on eBay.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Medic_wheat

Quote from: toktogul on 06/17/2014, 06:30 AMMagical chase is 250$
as for tatsujin, I can't find anything other than the PC fx board, or the PS2 version of tatsujin
are you sure about the name?
I may be in contact with you regarding some import games then.  Thanks for the info

HailingTheThings

Quote from: toktogul on 06/16/2014, 04:02 AM250$ is the cheapest. there is only 5 sellers in Japan.
Higher than I'm willing to go for Coryoon.
IMG

Medic_wheat

Quote from: HailingTheThings on 06/17/2014, 05:00 PM
Quote from: toktogul on 06/16/2014, 04:02 AM250$ is the cheapest. there is only 5 sellers in Japan.
Higher than I'm willing to go for Coryoon.
I saw one on amazing for $180 a few weeks ago I was playing with the idea of getting. Not sure if it is still there

toktogul

on amazon jp and yahoo auctions, the best price is 250$, which is also the ebay price. its rare that ebay and japan share the same price. i can ask my retro shop to check their inventory. they found a pc engine duo r for 100$ with them, maybe they have more treasures!

toktogul

I found tatsujin! i was searching for it under 達人, but after checking ebay i realised it was in our alphabet... anyway the price is the same as ebay, 350$. only 3 copies available, so those must be the kind of resellers i hate in Japan ; they check ebay price..... ebay isnt for japan, its for the unlucky outsiders! ;)

i get better deals on average rare games, less luck on those big bucks games sorry

HailingTheThings

Quote from: Medic_wheat on 06/17/2014, 06:43 PM
Quote from: HailingTheThings on 06/17/2014, 05:00 PM
Quote from: toktogul on 06/16/2014, 04:02 AM250$ is the cheapest. there is only 5 sellers in Japan.
Higher than I'm willing to go for Coryoon.
I saw one on amazing for $180 a few weeks ago I was playing with the idea of getting. Not sure if it is still there
There's a few cheaper ones there.
IMG

Medic_wheat

Quote from: HailingTheThings on 06/18/2014, 12:13 AM
Quote from: Medic_wheat on 06/17/2014, 06:43 PM
Quote from: HailingTheThings on 06/17/2014, 05:00 PM
Quote from: toktogul on 06/16/2014, 04:02 AM250$ is the cheapest. there is only 5 sellers in Japan.
Higher than I'm willing to go for Coryoon.
I saw one on amazing for $180 a few weeks ago I was playing with the idea of getting. Not sure if it is still there
There's a few cheaper ones there.
[/quot

You are right $150 I sent the seller a question to see if it had the case and manual or not.

HailingTheThings

Quote from: Medic_wheat on 06/18/2014, 02:11 PM
Quote from: HailingTheThings on 06/18/2014, 12:13 AM
Quote from: Medic_wheat on 06/17/2014, 06:43 PM
Quote from: HailingTheThings on 06/17/2014, 05:00 PM
Quote from: toktogul on 06/16/2014, 04:02 AM250$ is the cheapest. there is only 5 sellers in Japan.
Higher than I'm willing to go for Coryoon.
I saw one on amazing for $180 a few weeks ago I was playing with the idea of getting. Not sure if it is still there
There's a few cheaper ones there.
[/quot

You are right $150 I sent the seller a question to see if it had the case and manual or not.
That's the thing I don't like about Amazon. The sellers there never seem to list details for whatever game I'm looking at. Plenty of times I've asked about something only to realize it's sold by the time they get back to me. :(
IMG

Medic_wheat

Quote from: HailingTheThings on 06/18/2014, 04:56 PM
Quote from: Medic_wheat on 06/18/2014, 02:11 PM
Quote from: HailingTheThings on 06/18/2014, 12:13 AM
Quote from: Medic_wheat on 06/17/2014, 06:43 PM
Quote from: HailingTheThings on 06/17/2014, 05:00 PM
Quote from: toktogul on 06/16/2014, 04:02 AM250$ is the cheapest. there is only 5 sellers in Japan.
Higher than I'm willing to go for Coryoon.
I saw one on amazing for $180 a few weeks ago I was playing with the idea of getting. Not sure if it is still there
There's a few cheaper ones there.
[/quot

You are right $150 I sent the seller a question to see if it had the case and manual or not.
That's the thing I don't like about Amazon. The sellers there never seem to list details for whatever game I'm looking at. Plenty of times I've asked about something only to realize it's sold by the time they get back to me. :(
That is one thing I find VARY frustrating. That and it is all stock pictures so the actual condition is unknown apart from a blurb that MIT only say "good condition".

REALLY leaves the thing open to interpretation.

Sadler

Because I have no life but lots of curiosity, I've been digging through the sales forum in an effort to find the first person to have done a raffle. I came across this post from 2008 which I found amusing:

QuoteI've seen it happen from time to time with records..   something is considered rare/in demand until it is found.  I know a dude in Italy bought like an entire pallett of this record, Ventura - Another Time (amazing rec, one of my faves).  Well the first sealed copy sold on Ebay for $1200.  Now about 200 copies have sold and it's hard to get even $30 for it these days.

Look at Cotton..  the financial cache on that one is falling fast.

Is it possible that games like Dynastic Hero / Magical Chase / Bonk 3 are so rare because the entire stock was never sold ?  They're sitting in a warehouse - some of the very last games produced for a system that most would consider obsolete? 
And do these Redfrog fuckers now own all this shit ?
BTW: first person to do something raffle-like appears to be Sparky's Power Golf giveaway. Also holy crap, some pretty awesome stuff used to pass through these forums. Also :lol: at the fact that 6+ years later the same arguments dominate discussion here. :D

HailingTheThings

#63
One for $250 on that one place, mislabeled:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pc-Engine-Cotton-/251564372450?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item3a9267b1e2

I just oopsed, didn't realize it has the US case and manual, but the JP game. Sorry.
IMG

MrFulci

Yeah, Red Frog, I wonder what happened to all their stock they bought off of TZD when they closed. I recall in their online store they had a Dynastic Hero for sale, $600 or something. They weren't around for too long, because sometime later they had some sort of court case (Not related to TG-16), and that froze up certain things, and their ebay store and website disappeared.
"Damnit, Beavis, put that away. You're not supposed to have your _____ out when you're cooking".