LOL: is THIS what craigslist is coming to now??

Started by bob, 06/21/2014, 05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob

seriously?  auction style??  what a dolt.

http://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/vgm/4504403407.html

nice wrestling games, bro.

(I would love that Loaded longbox, though)

jtucci31

Wow I've never seen an auction style craigslist ad. That's strange.

Lol "includes FREE tote for games"

I love craigslist for shit like this

CGQuarterly

Quote from: galam on 06/21/2014, 05:46 PM(I would love that Loaded longbox, though)
There are multiple copies on eBay for around $14 shipped.

NecroPhile

"Make Offer" is pretty commonly used and essentially the same thing, just different terminology.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

pc_kwajalein

Street Fighter Alpha... sighs fondly memories  8)
My past-life would've surely led to our demise, and I had left it not a moment too soon. Our escape, though dangerous, had gone well. The train ride, sunlight, and passing snow-covered pine trees came together in a flickering show of our bright, new future together. Her head rested on my shoulder as she soundly slept to the gentle rocking of the passenger car. We felt freedom. We felt peace.

Medic_wheat

The only thing worth my time (to me) are the long box games .....

eveythign else is pretty much just a sports game and the system itself is pretty cheap now a days....

as other said the "auction" thing seems weird.....how the heck woudl you know if you are "bidding" or if it is just the seller saying "Oh you wanted to put in for $120?  Sorry man I litterly just got another guy offer me $170..can you you do an even $200?  that would put you over the top" .....

lol....

Sadler

I've got an IFTTT alert set up for craigslist around here looking for TG16 stuff. The hits I get are usually someone wanting to buy TG16 or selling massively overpriced stuff. Anyway, past two days I've been alerted for... well this ad:

http://denver.craigslist.org/for/4534676298.html

I am not about to be trading Bonk for bud.  :x Maybe some Sega stuff though  :wink:

Medic_wheat

Ad was taken down.

I take it the person wanted to trade a game for weed

or give weed for a game?

PunkCryborg

Quote from: Sadler on 06/23/2014, 03:23 PMI've got an IFTTT alert set up for craigslist around here looking for TG16 stuff. The hits I get are usually someone wanting to buy TG16 or selling massively overpriced stuff. Anyway, past two days I've been alerted for... well this ad:

http://denver.craigslist.org/for/4534676298.html

I am not about to be trading Bonk for bud.  :x Maybe some Sega stuff though  :wink:
Re: LOL: is THIS what COLORADO is coming to now??

Sadler

Quote from: Medic_wheat on 06/23/2014, 03:45 PMAd was taken down.

I take it the person wanted to trade a game for weed

or give weed for a game?
Basically people that will deliver weed to you and take games as payment. At least that's what I got out of it. Here's the ad:

IMG

EDIT: meh I don't need to hot link those guys.

Sadler

PCEngineHell

Its a lie. You cant actually bid on items or hold a legit auction on craigs list without proof of other legit bids existing. Its just another method of trying to milk money from morons.

xcrement5x

Damnit, I've been found out! 

Now how will I ever get my hands on a Dreamcast 64 without trading some "dank" bud for it.  Time to just go toke up and listen to some Bob Marley instead...

Tangentially related, I saw this tidbit posted on a Facebook group and I almost broke my computer:
Quote"Once I sell my doubles I will get 200 back after shipping and fees so not as much damage as it looks. Plus I dont mind paying because games are basically an investment until the hobby crashes"
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

synbiosfan

By the way when are you hosting the next meetup :P