Started by bob, 06/24/2014, 11:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mzo

HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
My Backloggery

Psycho Punch

"Perfect for reliving old memories."

I'm not a widow, no thanks.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

schnuth

wildfruit

esteban

Hahaha. I suppose all the things we buy from other people have touched (or come extremely close) to Pendulous Penises.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

DeshDildo

My dear lord.  Is everything in the picture included?  I sure hope not.
"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

NecroPhile

Ha!  Wouldn't want to crop that out or anything.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

xcrement5x

I will never ever complain about seeing socks in a picture ever again now.
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

jtucci31

It took me awhile to find it, but i found it!

Also, what's with the price on this? Is my quick google search wrong, or is this at $7500?

MrFulci

When I saw this earlier this morning, the price was more reasonable. 40 pounds or so.

It also took me a moment to locate the trouser snake. I was expecting it to be in a reflection of the Gameboy screen, similar to that kettle from years ago.

It's not an honest mistake, though. A fresh ebay account... can't be.
"Damnit, Beavis, put that away. You're not supposed to have your _____ out when you're cooking".

MrFulci

Quote from: Desh on 06/25/2014, 10:00 AMMy dear lord.  Is everything in the picture included?  I sure hope not.
It could be detachable, like that King Missile song.
"Damnit, Beavis, put that away. You're not supposed to have your _____ out when you're cooking".

TheClash603

This guy's penis is worth its weight in gold.  I'd post mine on ebay too if I could get that kind of cash.

ToyMachine78

NightWolve

Nobody thought to snap a screenshot of it ? Well, it's gone as was predicted and so with it the use of this thread.

bob

Quote from: NightWolve on 06/25/2014, 10:16 PMNobody thought to snap a screenshot of it ? Well, it's gone as was predicted and so with it the use of this thread.
I took a screen grab of it. Will post in a few.

bob

I knew it would get pulled...

/games/colour.jpg[/img]

NightWolve

Hah! I like the "4 watchers" capture - nice, unintentional touch. It took me a bit to notice, somewhat clever of an angle to keep from initially revealing that's he f--king around, the cock-flasher that he is.

pulstar

Quote from: galam on 06/25/2014, 11:08 PMI knew it would get pulled...
The 'pull out' method isn't always the safest way though...
My favourite pigeon had a fatal run-in with a cloud...

tggodfrey

Games currently in play:
PS3: COD Ghosts
TG16: Boxyboy

o.pwuaioc

removed

NightWolve

Cock-flashing is trendy these days. Recall Anthony Weiner, politician. Heh-heh. One of my female Facebook friends frequently complains about guys sending her their cock photos. The art of "courting" has changed quite a bit in the modern era. :P

Besides Jeff "DeuceBag" Nussbaum on NeoGeo flashing it by request, has there been somebody else ?? I thought it was just him, the "big man" of the forum or the "king cock of the neogeo block," if you will. ;) Luckily we were spared from Xak who seemingly was building up to it with all the cock-bragging and his "how to make it big" thread...

esteban

Quote from: NightWolve on 07/01/2014, 06:47 PMCock-flashing is trendy these days. Recall Anthony Weiner, politician. Heh-heh. One of my female Facebook friends frequently complains about guys sending her their cock photos. The art of "courting" has changed quite a bit in the modern era. :P

Besides Jeff "DeuceBag" Nussbaum on NeoGeo flashing it by request, has there been somebody else ?? I thought it was just him, the "big man" of the forum or the "king cock of the neogeo block," if you will. ;) Luckily we were spared from Xak who seemingly was building up to it with all the cock-bragging and his "how to make it big" thread...
There is a thread here: a dude on eBay selling some random video game, and his penis is visible at the bottom edge of final photo.

NightWolve

Quote from: esteban on 07/01/2014, 08:34 PMThere is a thread here: a dude on eBay selling some random video game, and his penis is visible at the bottom edge of final photo.
Yeah, I know (see above, you are in said thread); I was asking 'o.pwuaioc' if there was another cock-flasher there on NeoGeo besides B.J.DeuceBag - he wrote 'cocks', plural, and I thought there was only one case of it there. But yeah, it has become "trendy" these days - cocks posting their cocks after enough ego builds up or whatever...

esteban

Quote from: NightWolve on 07/02/2014, 12:27 AM
Quote from: esteban on 07/01/2014, 08:34 PMThere is a thread here: a dude on eBay selling some random video game, and his penis is visible at the bottom edge of final photo.
Yeah, I know (see above, you are in said thread); I was asking 'o.pwuaioc' if there was another cock-flasher there on NeoGeo besides B.J.DeuceBag - he wrote 'cocks', plural, and I thought there was only one case of it there. But yeah, it has become "trendy" these days - cocks posting their cocks after enough ego builds up or whatever...
Oh, I see. You're trying to see as many penises as possible. No problem.  :pcgs:

NightWolve

NecroPhile

Quote from: Nulltard on 07/01/2014, 10:33 PMjust wait til I post my Final Lap Twin unboxing video... lots o dong planned for that one.
Super macro lens engage!
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!