definition of OBEY? what is OBEY?

Started by Alt-Nintega, 07/05/2014, 04:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alt-Nintega

I noticed some members on the forum refer to many things as OBEY. What exactly is it? Any links to the real definition?

does it mean any NEC stuff is obey? or only the PCEngine? Is it the hardware or the actual culture?

need answers..Thanks  :D

Gentlegamer

IMG
Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 10/25/2015, 02:35 PMGentle with games, rough with collectards.  Riders gon riiiiide.

TheClash603

MrFulci

I don't know why this forum goes on about it, I don't remember this much talk of that word years ago.

Anyway, I'm guessing years ago someone posting here watched, "They Live", took that ball, and ran with it.

"Damnit, Beavis, put that away. You're not supposed to have your _____ out when you're cooking".

MrFulci

Quote from: Nulltard on 07/05/2014, 05:06 PMCorrect! :lol:

Google "obey pc engine"

the first link is to a page with the definitive answer. I'd paste the link but my phone is stupid.
It's better to search on a search engine for, "'They Live' obey".
"Damnit, Beavis, put that away. You're not supposed to have your _____ out when you're cooking".

CrackTiger

definition of turbob? what is turbob?
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

MrFlutterPie

One does not ask why he obeys but simply obeys without question.

GohanX

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

HailingTheThings

Quote from: guest on 07/05/2014, 04:33 PMI noticed some members on the forum refer to many things as OBEY. What exactly is it? Any links to the real definition?

does it mean any NEC stuff is obey? or only the PCEngine? Is it the hardware or the actual culture?

need answers..Thanks  :D
IMG
IMG

Gentlegamer

IMG
IMG
Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 10/25/2015, 02:35 PMGentle with games, rough with collectards.  Riders gon riiiiide.

o.pwuaioc

I'm paying Nulltard $5 to get this in gangsta letters on his belly.

IMG

Just like 2Pac:

Gentlegamer

IMG

NightWolve

Quote from: Gentlegamer on 07/06/2014, 12:57 AMIMG
Hey, that was pretty good! You put some pretty good work into it with even the Lords of Thunder screenshot properly worked into the monitor. That must've taken a while!

o.pwuaioc

I'll make it $10 if you get Ron Jeremy once more.  :lol:

Alt-Nintega

ahh so its exclusively for PC Engine?

I checked the links that were provided and I did not see any OBEY directed towards the TurboGrafx 16, turbo express or any other USA stuff. In my opinion if obey doesn't discriminate then ALL the US stuff should be obey as well.

Alt-Nintega

^ cool!!! Sign me up!!!

I'll put my photoshop skills to use when I come back.

schweaty

just read this:

http://news.yahoo.com/caliph-sermon-iraq-mosque-show-confidence-experts-100105084.html

QuoteBaghdadi, whose Islamic State (IS) group holds territory in both Iraq and Syria, called for Muslims to "obey" him during the prayer sermon at the Al-Nur mosque in Mosul on Friday, according to the video distributed online the following day.
Who knew ISIS was into PC Engine?

Tatsujin

if doing some new obey PS arts, why not using the original deticated topic for it, to keep everything together? :)
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Alt-Nintega

NightWolve

Hey, another good one, in context to Nulltard's hiring of Ron Jeremy! That Gene Simmons there in the middle ??