RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

PC Engine Screen-shot quiz

Started by Tatsujin, 12/24/2006, 11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrackTiger

Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Otaking

I have no idea, that's a hard one. If it ends up getting expanded or hints given then I'll through in a guess.  :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

CrackTiger

Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

shubibiman

Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

seieienbu

Current want list:  Bomberman 93

NecroPhile

That is some ugly coloring.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

deubeul

CrackTiger

No correct guesses yet.

Quote from: NecroPhile on 07/30/2014, 09:27 AMThat is some ugly coloring.
The game actually has quite a bit of nice coloring, but it also features a lot of transparency effects.

deubeul

CrackTiger

ccovell

Hmm...  CD Battle?  Or whatever it was called...

CrackTiger

Quote from: ccovell on 07/30/2014, 08:24 PMHmm...  CD Battle?  Or whatever it was called...
No, the battles in this game look much nicer. :)

shubibiman

esteban

I have no idea.

Record of Lodoss War II
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

NecroPhile

shubibiman

I think NecroPhile has the right answer ;)

CrackTiger

No correct guesses yet. I'll expand it when I can, which will likely be tomorrow.

It is a CD game for what it's worth.

shubibiman

For the first time since I've been posting here, I feel like I've never played the game we're supposed to guess.

esteban

Quote from: guest on 08/01/2014, 12:32 PMNo correct guesses yet. I'll expand it when I can, which will likely be tomorrow.

It is a CD game for what it's worth.
I never played MUCH OF Neo Metal Fantasy, and that screenshot doesn't look cyberpunk at all, but...THAT'S MY ANSWER.

I FORGET THE REAL NAME OF THIS GAME.

CrackTiger

Farjius no Jakotei?

Neo Metal Fantasy's battles have black backgrounds (with huge Dark Falz style bosses) and the visuals are realistic/mature style, similar to the MD Phantasy Star games.

QuoteI never played MUCH OF Neo Metal Fantasy, and that screenshot doesn't look cyberpunk at all, but...THAT'S MY ANSWER.

shubibiman

I'm pretty sure it's not gonna be the right answer but I'll try though : Sword Master ?

esteban

Quote from: guest on 08/01/2014, 09:07 PMFarjius no Jakotei?

Neo Metal Fantasy's battles have black backgrounds (with huge Dark Falz style bosses) and the visuals are realistic/mature style, similar to the MD Phantasy Star games.

QuoteI never played MUCH OF Neo Metal Fantasy, and that screenshot doesn't look cyberpunk at all, but...THAT'S MY ANSWER.

I was 99.99% certain I was wrong! but! hey!what if....

NEW GUESS: 1552

CrackTiger

No correct guesses yet.

Here's all of it:

IMG

ccovell

Um... Dragon Warrior?

:-D

RPGs are totally not my area.

CrackTiger

shubibiman

Has this game been officially released ? I've never seen it.

CrackTiger

Quote from: shubibiman on 08/02/2014, 08:42 PMHas this game been officially released ? I've never seen it.
It's a real game that was later ported to SFC.

shubibiman

Tadaima Yuusha Boshuuchuu !

Otaking

Quote from: shubibiman on 08/03/2014, 04:54 AMTadaima Yuusha Boshuuchuu !
I think this is the correct answer
 :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

shubibiman

I knew it was not a "full" RPG but a game of another genre with RPG elements.

CrackTiger

NecroPhile

Not a bad looking game, but how does it play?

CrackTiger

Quote from: NecroPhile on 08/04/2014, 11:35 AMNot a bad looking game, but how does it play?
I only got to fool around in short spurts on a tablet while on vacation. But it was fun and played more like a traditional JRPG than Dragon Half.

CrackTiger

Should I just post another one?

esteban

shubibiman

Sorry, I forgot it was my turn. Here is a new screeny.

/screenshot%20quiz%2022082014%20-%201.jpg

esteban

ccovell

shubibiman

blueraven

shubibiman

deubeul

blueraven

NecroPhile

shubibiman

deubeul

That was pretty easy i've been looking for it since i saw some screenshots :D

Here's my pic, one of the games i played the most back in the days, so good memories!

/346254LegendofDekoboko022.jpg

shubibiman

blueraven

deubeul

Quote from: shubibiman on 08/26/2014, 05:42 PMLegend of Dekoboko :)
That was fast!  =D>

Edit: Ok, forgot to change the pic's name, you're not that good, and i'm that dumb  :mrgreen:

ccovell

Those that have seen or played Dekoboko would know that it is that game.