OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Can Anyone Help Me???

Started by BowsersBasement, 07/11/2014, 02:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slinkyturd

wrong guy. This one was best as a 10 year old boy

Clifford table scene
70/95 US Turbochips

MrFulci

A bit too long of a video there, Slinky. Though, the ending did make that film, when Ted Danson (oops, Charles Grodin) pretty much says, "Fuckit". That's the most memorable part of that film, for me.

Back to Steve martin. I don't think we've touched enough on poop, Slinky;
"Damnit, Beavis, put that away. You're not supposed to have your _____ out when you're cooking".

MrFulci

Slinky, This board is telling me (us) the embedding is broke, too much.

Rodney can celebrate, along with Jounrey;
"Damnit, Beavis, put that away. You're not supposed to have your _____ out when you're cooking".

slinkyturd

WE BROKE IT!!!
Greatest freak out ever 11 (ORIGINAL VIDEO)
70/95 US Turbochips

MrFulci

Well, that video is not film related, Slinky. Maybe Guido can help out with this embedding ban;

slinkyturd

That's all fine and good until the boss finds out

Tony Soprano kills Ralph Cifaretto
70/95 US Turbochips

MrFulci

That's Joey, but when he had his new nose. I prefer the old nose.

No videos easily available, of Joey, back in the Final Terror, when he played that bus driver (old nose).

I gotta change gears, then, it's a quest...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJ8X6qTA5cE

slinkyturd

Sounds like an unfit parent...
Idiocracy
70/95 US Turbochips

MrFulci

OK film, I prefer his earlier work with animation,

Slinky, ever been in a Turkish prison?

slinkyturd

Actually I was. Here's a synopsis of my time there:

Midnight Express (1978) Official Trailer #1
70/95 US Turbochips

MrFulci

Slinky, getting dull, now;

Prison rules, eh, White Shadow?

MrFulci

Retarded mess, non PCE/TG-16 related. Not missing much, Nulltard.

edited to add*

I'll double up, this thread was originally money related, so why not.

slinkyturd

This is about all I remember from those days.

Oz - GIMME SOME TITS
70/95 US Turbochips

MrFulci

Those days, Oz ain;t those days...

Wiping off here, boss!

slinkyturd

70/95 US Turbochips

MrFulci

poo-poo humor, non film related......

Slinky, that's no big deal;

slinkyturd

70/95 US Turbochips

MrFulci

Slinky,

Licking dog shit like that wouldn't happen in real life! Billy Madison is more true to life.... you turd;

slinkyturd

That terrible remake at the end that was an obvious ploy so the one guy could put on make up made me want to dance.

I'm Listening To My Radio, Derrick
70/95 US Turbochips

MrFulci

Slinky, you're slipping. no one will give a shit about that 2, 5, 10 + years from now.

Back on subject, how some may feel if they sold something to bowser, then saw it for resale;

Skip to 40 seconds in;

slinkyturd

I beg to disagress that dance video is from 2007 and I still remember it. What shouldn't be remembered is this garbage:

Gangnam Style Official Music Video - 2012 PSY with Oppan Lyrics & MP3 Download
70/95 US Turbochips

MrFulci

Quote from: Nulltard on 08/02/2014, 06:30 PMIs this still lulz at bowser's expense, or do you two just need to get a room? :lol:

can't wait to get to a pc and see what I've been missing.
Just being stupid. I am enjoying my weekend, I don't know if Slinky is enjoying it the same way I am, though. Then again, I have a stupid encyclopedia of film in my brain, and Slinky, not quite the same, has something to throw back, here and there. I actually forgot about bowser, 'til that previous post of mine.

slinkyturd

The problem is that as vast a library as youtube is, SOOO much good material isn't on there and should be.
70/95 US Turbochips

MrFulci

Slinky, forget those viral video mess.

Want something Asian, I recently saw this film, good stuff, Japanese also, like the PCE;

slinkyturd

The problem with Asia is that this is considered standard payment for a ride in a taxi:

I saw the devil - Taxi scene
70/95 US Turbochips

MrFulci

Slinky, too long of a clip.

Slinky, will you play Nintendo with me?

slinkyturd

70/95 US Turbochips

MrFulci

Slinky, not sure about Surf Ninjas,

I think I may need Gus, to give me a ride outta this thread.... Surf Ninjas...

Nothing like Gus, though, his wife, her first baby, came out side-ways.

slinkyturd

Nah, a much better ride would be from Large Marge:
Pee Wee Herman - Large Marge!
70/95 US Turbochips

MrFulci

Large Marge...

I prefer some suspense!

slinkyturd

70/95 US Turbochips

MrFulci

I prefer the video, from the last sequel. I heard SOOOO MUCH laughter in the theatre, when that other fellow, rocked his combover. The son. . I may have to do the same, in the future. If it falls out. It falls under, "Fuckit, I'm old".

slinkyturd

I rocked this do for halloween a few years back. Gotta say, I loved every minute of it:
70/95 US Turbochips

MrFulci

Quote from: slinkyturd on 08/02/2014, 07:17 PMI rocked this do for halloween a few years back. Gotta say, I loved every minute of it:
I've got people making long term bets on my hair. Put some pressure on.

slinkyturd

I don't think I'll ever have that problem. Every time without exception when I get a cut, I always here about how any woman would be thrilled to have hair as thick as mine. To which I always say "I'm just glad you don't charge by the pound."
70/95 US Turbochips

MrFulci

Never know, as time ticks on. Hair is fickle. Nothing grey or lost yet, then again, if I had it grey early, I'd rock it like you saw featured here, Steve Martin.

slinkyturd

70/95 US Turbochips

MrFulci

Mind that

Let's go back to Joey's new nose, and the 80's Plastic Surgery surge;; A trailer, for you!

slinkyturd

Micheal Crighton?! He has seriously better work available. How about one with robotic spiders (which mysteriously don't have 8 legs) sent by Gene Simmons to conquer Tom Selleck's Mustache?
Runaway (1984) Trailer
70/95 US Turbochips

roflmao

You know who's watching all these videos? 

Nobody.

Thanks for killing an epic thread, guys. :)

slinkyturd

I actually just ordered Runaway off ebay cause it is an epic fail of a movie, well worth some laughter.
70/95 US Turbochips

Sparky

Quote from: guest on 08/02/2014, 08:43 PMYou know who's watching all these videos? 

Nobody.

True story

ToyMachine78

Quote from: guest on 08/02/2014, 08:43 PMYou know who's watching all these videos? 

Nobody.

+1

slinkyturd

Should I feel this proud?
70/95 US Turbochips

synbiosfan

Nobody.

Um...I did watch the Car Washing scene from Cool Hand Luke. Blondes smashing their wet boobs against glass is something I recommend personally =D>

Psycho Punch

Quote from: Nulltard on 08/02/2014, 10:19 PM

Nobody.

hate to say it, but this may have been the most surgically precise post of the year. :lol:
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

slinkyturd

Quote from: Nulltard on 08/02/2014, 11:00 PMnulcard.jpg
Captain picard isn't a bad choice. I had gone with burn victim with latex. I made it look like you could see parts of my skull on the top of my head
70/95 US Turbochips

HailingTheThings

IMG

wildfruit

BlueBMW

That's a pretty good picard costume.  Once my hair loss is complete I may be able to pull that off without any additional shaving etc!
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc