RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... BT passed away early 2023 from health problems. He was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

[SOLD] Playstation 2 with PS1 and PS2 games, $40

Started by OldRover, 10/20/2014, 08:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

OldRover

I hate to sell this but I need to lighten the load before I move... AGAIN... and I need to scrape together all the funding I can get. So I'm unloading this on y'all here before I go off to evilbay. :P

/ps2andgames.jpg

What you see is what you get. Everything works. The disc drawer sometimes gets stuck while closing but it's easily closed just by pushing it to the left a little. The A/V cable is brand new... I bought it before I moved to SC and had it shipped here.

I'd like $40 plus shipping for the whole lot.
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

TheNeck

I'm interested, how much you think shipping would be to Southern California?

OldRover

Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

OldRover

Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II