10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

PS VITA

Started by Medic_wheat, 10/16/2014, 12:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medic_wheat

Let's talk about the Vita.

What games are you playing?

Lets see your vita library!

Recomendations?

Wishing any games that are digital download only were released on phtsical copy? *corpse party* 

Any exclusives you want to throw a spot light on that are going for cheap?

johnnymad

Only have three so far. Beat AC 3 Liberation and currently playing Borderlands 2. Picked up Ys but will tackle it when I finish BL2. Great little system so far. We've come a long way since Gameboy...

jlued686

Ys is great. Plus, you can play a handful of them via download.

DanGanRonPa is really cool, if the idea of Phoenix Wright on acid appeals to you.

And then there's Persona 4 Golden. Excellent, and only $20.

Medic_wheat

Quote from: johnnymad on 10/17/2014, 09:35 AMOnly have three so far. Beat AC 3 Liberation and currently playing Borderlands 2. Picked up Ys but will tackle it when I finish BL2. Great little system so far. We've come a long way since Gameboy...
Thinking of picking up Ys as a local GS has the limited edition on new for $34. Well new as in it was opened and they have the empty big box on display.  I really wish GS would stop doing that. Leave the dang game unmolested until someone buys it.

xcrement5x

Quote from: Medic_wheat on 10/17/2014, 12:43 PM
Quote from: johnnymad on 10/17/2014, 09:35 AMOnly have three so far. Beat AC 3 Liberation and currently playing Borderlands 2. Picked up Ys but will tackle it when I finish BL2. Great little system so far. We've come a long way since Gameboy...
Thinking of picking up Ys as a local GS has the limited edition on new for $34. Well new as in it was opened and they have the empty big box on display.  I really wish GS would stop doing that. Leave the dang game unmolested until someone buys it.
That's actually a pretty solid deal on the Ys 4 Special Edition, I would snap that if it still has all the pieces (check the Amazon listing to see what they are) and doesn't look too rough. 
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

NecroPhile

Yeah, that's pretty good deal for Ys.  DO EEET!
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

ParanoiaDragon

Playing Batman Origins at the moment, it's interesting.  It's kinda like the other Arkham games, but has Castleroid elements.  I'd buy it $20 or less.
IMG

Medic_wheat

Quote from: ParanoiaDragon on 10/22/2014, 01:12 AMPlaying Batman Origins at the moment, it's interesting.  It's kinda like the other Arkham games, but has Castleroid elements.  I'd buy it $20 or less.
There are some vita games I can't help but trip over. Others. Just a plain bitch to find (with original case)

pixeljunkie

love my Vita! Having a hard time getting into Ys though, and I've loved all of them. I need to just stick with it.

Hotline Miami stole my life for a little bit - currently playing Mind Zero and Pinball Arcade

Arkhan Asylum

DEMON GAZE

HNFFGGGGG
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Nando

Arcana Heart 3 and Hot shots golf is all I have for now.

Just now started looking at downloadable. There's that one where you dust/sweep dirt in a fashionable manner.

Medic_wheat

Quote from: Nando on 10/22/2014, 07:24 PMArcana Heart 3 and Hot shots golf is all I have for now.

Just now started looking at downloadable. There's that one where you dust/sweep dirt in a fashionable manner.
Looking for a good downloadable I can't recomend corpse party enough. Dont bother with the light novel corpse party book of shadows. I only have it becaise it came bundeled with corpse party.

o.pwuaioc

My Lynx is bigger than your Vita, so nya nya.

Nando

Quote from: Medic_wheat on 10/22/2014, 07:41 PM
Quote from: Nando on 10/22/2014, 07:24 PMArcana Heart 3 and Hot shots golf is all I have for now.

Looking for a good downloadable I can't recomend corpse party enough. Dont bother with the light novel corpse party book of shadows. I only have it becaise it came bundeled with corpse party. 
Very cool. Thank you.

ArkILoveKawaiiMetalPreteensHan Recommended some great ones too awhile back. I needs more gaming money!

xcrement5x

Did I mentioned Senran Kagura yet?  It's for pervs but whatever.
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

Nando

Quote from: guest on 10/23/2014, 09:48 PMDid I mentioned Senran Kagura yet?  It's for pervs but whatever.
Quote from: guest on 10/23/2014, 09:48 PMDid I mentioned Senran Kagura yet?  It's for pervs but whatever.
As long as it is fun and with decent gameplay. Gonna have to search the trailer.  But isn't this the one where one has to rub the girls on vita screen off?

IMG

Medic_wheat

Quote from: Nando on 10/24/2014, 04:19 PM
As long as it is fun and with decent gameplay. Gonna have to search the trailer.  But isn't this the one where one has to rub the girls on vita screen off?

IMG
And they are coming out with the spin off coking momma big boob game as well in the us. Hope they do a physical release as well.

jlued686

Quote from: Medic_wheat on 10/24/2014, 07:17 PMAnd they are coming out with the spin off coking m ok na big boob gane as well in the us. Hope they do a physical release as well.
Dude, are you okay? Did you have a stroke? Should we call 911?

esteban

Quote from: guest on 10/25/2014, 02:16 PM
Quote from: Medic_wheat on 10/24/2014, 07:17 PMAnd they are coming out with the spin off coking m ok na big boob gane as well in the us. Hope they do a physical release as well.
Dude, are you okay? Did you have a stroke? Should we call 911?
I know, right?
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Medic_wheat

Senran Kagura Bon Appétit!

IMG

Nothing stated but here is hoping for a physical release for this as well